LGAHL S15 LG NHL/AHL Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by kuddy, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuddy

kuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kuddy-76#0761
    Ratings:
    +280 / 2 / -28
    If you wish to become an PSN LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season!

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying. Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you if you have been selected as a potential candidate.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGHL Board of Governors Application

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute?
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    8. What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.)
    9. What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Board of Governors are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the PSN side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    No Streaming Account
  2. JCpens22

JCpens22 IDAPAPPY

Discord:
    Jcpens22#0268
    Ratings:
    +98 / 5 / -18
    1. What is your age? 29
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes, mix up in communication
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?)no
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) GM season 5
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) played ever season of lg psn
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.) 5
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? Will try to work stuff out and make the league the best it can be

Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence isbrought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Board of Governors are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important tounderstand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the PSN side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead theprogression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
    jcpens22
  3. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    1. What is your age? 27
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes
      (If so, what for?) S12 - I let emotions get the best of me one game and I dove on the ice. Learnt from it and wouldn't let it happen again. It was a shitty time for me.
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute? Yes
      (If so, what for?) It came with my ban
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes
      Owner at the NHL level both PSN and XBOX, GM in the AHL on xbox, Owner in CHL in Xbox.
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall? Been in leagues since 2007
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since 2015. VG X1HL SPNHL, FBHL,
    8. What is your knowledge of the rulebook? Tons of knowledge
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.) 7 +
    9. What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums? A lot of knowledge here too just look how many posts I have.
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) YES
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I am super active and have a ton of experience to offer the members of this league and ensure policy are being followed

• Funny Funny x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  4. xMarucci--

xMarucci-- xMarucci—

Discord:
    xMarucci--#0456
    Ratings:
    +84 / 23 / -20
    1. What is your age? - 20
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? LGAHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      i have been banned 1 time in LG for an “illegal player” in LGRL back when it was a thing, also in LGAHL when my system was broken a couple years ago and miss communication with the owner at the time
      Never
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Nope
      I don’t have any BOG experience but i have experience running teams, laying down rules and running a system, have IRL experience being a captain and or leader of a baseball team. I also did start and organize the FBHL before i left.
      I have been playing in leagues since 2016 Lg since S2 also SPNHL AND VGHL will never quit unless i have too
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? I would say a solid 4 of knowing majority
      I’m a psn player so not really any knowledge of xbox
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    11. I’m a very organized person and always on the ball with a lot of things. I feel like i could help in a lot of ways

xPuckyy
  5. FireRescue0912

FireRescue0912 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    FireRescue0912#6206
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -1
    • What is your age? 29
    • Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL) AHL
    • Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so, what for?) No
    • Have you been issued a chatbox mute?
      (If so, what for?) NO
    • Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    • Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) 3 seasons as CHL bog, 1 season as AGM in CHL and 1 season as AGM in LGFA on xbox
    • What is your experience in leagues overall? Seasons 8-14 and I have unretired to play in the CBJ tournament as well as season 15
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    • What is your knowledge of the rulebook? Without looking i'd say about a 5, but I know where to find answers to rules/questions I may not know the answer to or remember without looking
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.)
    • What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums? I am applying for LGAHL PSN but i'm very knowledgeable with the website
    • Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I feel that I could be a good contributor due to my prior experience as a CHL PSN bog so I have a great idea of how everything runs and what the job requires. I also work nights with plenty of access to a computer so I would have plenty of time to take care of bog business as needed. I've been very loyal to LG and hope I can continue to help!

• Like Like x 1
    DamagedPlan0901
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.