Gamechangers

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by o Trash o Panda, Dec 4, 2020.

1. o Trash o Panda

o Trash o Panda Well-Known Member

Discord:
    o Trash o Panda#5044
    Ratings:
    +59 / 3 / -8
    Do you guys have any input at all? You guys clearly see what the majority of people want in the game and do nothing about it. No one wants to play with a 75 overall player in EASHL. We want actual builds we build ourselves

Second why is nothing done about private match lagouts. It makes our e sports look so dumb when someone lags out and everyone is standing still for 10 minutes then someone flips it over. I don't understand why we can't have an option to choose time left in game in score. This has been a problem since nhl 13 or whatever.

How about our game changers finally ask and implement change cause you guys have done nothing since it's implemention

• Dumb x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    oTrashoPanda
  2. Proud Gay Dad

Proud Gay Dad Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Proud Gay Dad#2855
    Ratings:
    +1,255 / 15 / -54
    • Like Like x 3
    Sup_Im_Gay
  3. Wayne Kenov

Wayne Kenov Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +199 / 9 / -19
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406

*This will prob be a massive TLDR,but anyone who cares and genuiely wants to know why things are or the influence the GCs have can get a better understanding from this. You guys deserve to know how it is but we as GCs need your help to get things fixed/changed with clips, votes, social media posts, ea forums posts etc as we only have so much say and some topics need support to convince them that its something a MAJORITY wants

**Most of these things and almost everything we want seem like no brainer adds to me before I joined the GCs. Once I joined and relayed it and they showed me all the other feedback or just how small we were I saw their dilemma but o still think they should be added among many other things. The biggest issue is things that seem so simple or small to add to me bc other games have them or other ea game or easports games gave them are not simple adds, they take months to implement and even then sometimes they need built from the ground up when the game was made with that in mind from the beginning (ie spectator mode) So the biggest issues are Time (1 yr between game releases) while working on new game and at the same time working on current game fixes, patches, tuners and then the different communities (6s, 3s, smalls, 1s, hut, vs, arcade 3s and offline) all play the same game and all want or have different opinions. I think eashl 6s and 3s are the biggest, best, most competitive and most played hours and should have the most say and should be the direction EA goes with all their decisions in order to grow the game player base and viewer base but thats just me

Now to answer your questions

1.) New GameChanger here nominated by the 6s community, we are the 4th biggest community behind EASHL 3s, HUT and then EASHL smalls (2s-5s). LG has 10K sign ups, EASHL has over 200,000 players (xbox and ps4)

2.) We have relayed all of those things to them

3.) Player builds (i made this for the devs before the beta) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kUKgt03LalvbFPYy15Qt_X-Sl3TrQZYiIpAkGZr4Nak/edit

Player without traits or touching the height and weight aka (the the base builds) are 79-82 (still shit) We have tried like crazy to get them to increase the builds, move some attribute ratings around or remove negatives from traits but to they just dont agree on it due to.

Balance of the game - The game is designed around the ratings now and its played the way they want it to play. The way they have it built is intended to prevent want "one man shows" and encourage team play. It also is meant to create a "skill gap" between teams from the mix of player builds, their primary functions and then perfecting team player, hockey strategy and the mechanics of the game

- Attribute differentiation - the higher attributes get the less difference you can tell between them (90 vs 98) compared to (80 vs 88)

- Build differentiation- they think if builds are increased we wont be able to see the primary differences of each build, ie PWF puck control, sniper shooting, playmaker passing etc

Lagouts - This is something @LG McDonald gas been asking for since nhl 16. We are pushing hard for it. Hopefully we can get them to add it but its a big add so probably wouldnt be till next yr or the yr after. Ideally youd be able to pause and just have a player rejoin but if the game wasnt built with that in mind from the ground up its another very long project (3 month+ from our talk on it) and thats just adding that, let alone the addition of both teams pasmusong without resuming till player gets back and their build is picked and added back into the game off the bench

Hope that helps, if we could ever get everyone on this site to all vote on a twitter poll or blow up eas social media posts on twitter/insta/facebook/eaforums on things we want together then it clipd force their hand to make the changes we want but even the vote on clappertons Twitter (head of easports nhl marketing) had 5,000 votes for custom builds vs set builds) seemed like a no brainer to us and a ton of votes but they said that barely scratched the surface and its just impossible for us to gauge every player unless its a poll directly on the game which I also suggested and they said polls are too vague

Basically as GCs we are able to get tons of small changes or bug fixes made or changed but CORE game aspects and major decisions all fall onto the DEVS as it is their job to make sure the game is balanced and plays as they intended by their design, even if we know and want what could make it better and take it to that next level for COMP play

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84
  5. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Whatever you guys need though keep it coming, I legit relay everything to them. Keep the clips coming, ideas or anything you can think of, thats why were here. We got a lot changed but the bigger core things are hard and we need a lot of evidence/support to get them to even consider things most of us want

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84
  6. SNipeSHow Inc

SNipeSHow Inc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 34 / -48
    thank you for being the voice of the EASHL 6s community @SweetLou9208

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    In Singleplayer : Nassau
    SNipeSHowInc
  7. BlueLineKing7

BlueLineKing7 BlueLineKing7

Discord:
    bluelineking7#0
    Ratings:
    +96 / 2 / -2
    They make changes for casuals. The hardcore players will buy the game no matter. Game changers were created to help advertise the game on social media and streaming platforms... not to actually fix anything.

For someone who’s been around as long as I and remembers Alain Quinto’s (Sk88z) posts from the EA forums this isn’t rocket science. They called their shot, they implemented it, and continue down that road.

“game play isn’t why casuals buy the game” - EA

• Creative Creative x 1
    bluelineking7