Please Vote! AHL - Odds to Win the Calder Cup S36 (Preseason)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by ChiSouthSiderr, Jun 7, 2020.

?

Place Your Bets

1. San Diego Gulls +200

22 vote(s)
    12.6%
  2. Milwaukee Admirals +200

9 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. Providence Bruins +300

8 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. Hersey Bears +400

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Grand Rapid Griffins +500

10 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. Binghampton Devils +500

6 vote(s)
    3.4%
  7. Toronto Marlies +700

7 vote(s)
    4.0%
  8. Ontario Reign +800

10 vote(s)
    5.7%
  9. Rockford Ice Hogs +800

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Belleville Senators +900

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. San Jose Barracuda +900

7 vote(s)
    4.0%
  12. Lehigh Valley Phantoms +1000

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  13. Cleveland Monsters +1000

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  14. Tuscon Roadrunners +1100

7 vote(s)
    4.0%
  15. Manitoba Moose +1100

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Laval Rocket +1300

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  17. Texas Stars +1300

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  18. Chicago Wolves +1300

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  19. Syracuse Crunch +1400

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  20. San Antonio Rampage +1500

7 vote(s)
    4.0%
  21. Hartford Wolf Pack +1500

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  22. Bridgeport Sound Tigers +1600

8 vote(s)
    4.6%
  23. Springfield Thunderbirds +1600

6 vote(s)
    3.4%
  24. Colorado Eagles +1700

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  25. Iowa Wild +1700

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  26. Charlotte Checkers +2000

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  27. Bakersfield Condors +2000

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  28. Utica Comets +2500

8 vote(s)
    4.6%
  29. Palm Springs Firebirds +3500

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  30. Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins +3500, Stockton Heat +40000, Rochester Americans +5000

8 vote(s)
    4.6%
  1. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Hello again,

LG bookmaker here ChiSouthShitter my season S36 AHL Odds post.

First off, Congratulations to @DONNYWOOD and @CalderCubs14 on an amazing improbable cup run at 8/1 odds before playoffs.

My overall assessment of the AHL this season is it will be as competitive as ever, forward depth was outstanding this bidding but defense not so much. I believe whoever has the best d cores will be in the playoffs. Let's get right into it!

How betting works: If you place a $1 dollar bet on a team with 3/1 odds you would win 3 dollars.

Odds to win the Calder S36

San Diego Gulls +200 (2/1 odds)

Led by the Nova Scotia boys @l1l Sharp l0l & @iGabout with Ex marlie @Colonel20. This team is a combination of last seasons excellent Marlies team and those Crunch. They were both top teams last season and they combined their dcores together to have the best in the AHL. Their goaltending is great with the S34 Milwaukee pair @Z3R0CR45H and @Ouellet I30I in which both were finalist for the best goalies in the league. 3rd line will have to perform if they want to win it all.

Best Contract: @Noodle The God

Worst Contract: @I Steal Napkins

X Factor: @McPluggles

Breakout Candidate: @Dabaws l24l

Milwaukee Admirals +200 (2/1 odds)

@Barks l21l and @Clutch l28l are back at it again, and another stacked roster. They had multiple NHL send downs including @Iv 0VI vI, @I F3ROCIOUS I and @KarmasProof. They were able to secure their goaltending starter in @recyclebinhero who was excellent for Iowa last season. @DeIosh comes in as the free contract with multiple Eddie Shore caliber seasons to stabilize that excellent d core. Once lines get figured out this will be a force. Chemistry will be the only obstacle here.

Best Contract: @AO l24l

Worst Contract: @Clutch l28l

X Factor: @recyclebinhero

Breakout Candidate: @I SNero I

Providence Bruins +300 (3/1 odds)

@The Broche comes back down from the N to join his old running mate @skyre5. @RiCo505 returns from S35 and brings his boys @BlueDevs9 and @Pearson x 70 back. I love the overall depth of this team. @Supple Fart did a great job hiding and got himself a beautiful 3S/1 mil contract. Only questions are 3rd line scoring potential and the goaltending pair. Rowski switching to defense will be something to keep an eye on. If he is as good on defense as offense this team is really scary.

Best Contract: @xgoalscorer9

Worst Contract: @Pearson x 70

X Factor: @RoWsKi

Breakout Candidate: @Shlarchey

Hershey Bears +400 (4/1 odds)

@Studz x 7 and his old Utica linemate @Verathy have built an excellent squad. The d core is outstanding with @Sempalix and @C4NADA leading the charge. They have a top 5 goalie in the AHL in cup winner @Shloopsgotpoops. The center depth is very nice and cheap with @Go Bar South23 coming back and bringing @Aarskog for 1 mil in a weaker center bidding list. The only concern is if things start to go array this team can implode due to some colorful personalities on this team. Also their 3rd line isn't as strong as the teams above.

Best Contract: @Aarskog

Worst contract: @l TMLP l

X Factor: @lTEEI

Breakout Candidate: @l Sleatz X 19 l

Grand Rapids Griffins +500 (5/1 odds)

The reigning cup champs come back with the same management duo in @CalderCubs14 and @DONNYWOOD, they retain @Reidsss to lead the charge again on that pricey 8 mil contract, however it does make sense due the center bidding list this season. Darcy Kuemper (@Knob Jawckey) will be their superstar in net. Questions will be if their d core can replicate last seasons performance during playoff time, but everyone is new besides @Krypto Kellz and @Gr4peKoolA1D. And we will see if last season's rookie of the year @DavidxPrice wasn't just a fluke.

Best Contract: @N1ghthors3

Worst Contract: @Reidsss

X Factor: @CalderCubs14

Breakout Candidate: @servs x 7

Binghampton Devils +500 (5/1 odds)

@Roubidoo and S34 AHL MVP @TertleToes are two of the best free contracts in the league, they get Jumps (@LyingLewis79) to play with Tertle while also snagging the best forward available in bidding in @Jemima. The star power is there, Roub brings in some of his esports teammates to keep the chemistry there on the 2nd line but will the 3rd line win games? There is a significant talent drop off after the 2nd line. Goalies are a question mark too.

Best Contract: @The Treestone

Worst Contract: @Jemima

X Factor: @NyIsles3

Breakout Candidate: @The Treestone

Toronto Marlies +700 (7/1 odds)

Say what you want about broomball being worth a free contract, I think he is really starting to find his stride in managing and building good teams. He didn't overpay for a @Nifty this season, instead he sprinkled that money towards his defensive core and bringing in a true #1 d-pairing with @l B4SS l and @Alpha x 77 while keeping everyone else from last season. The forward depth is always good with his teams, but there is not a true 1st line here. They waived @GoalieBro for the 3s god @Perry x 88 to be the backup behind @Scampurs. We will see if @Perry x 88 can push for that starting role before playoffs.

Best Contract: @EvMalkin (Dean)

Worst Contract: @Broomball16

X Factor: @l B4SS l

Breakout Candidate: @FerDaHD

Ontario Reign +800 (8/1 odds)

@SmiTTy x 12 I gotta give you credit, you guys killed it in bidding. You got the former rookie of the year @R4ph Th3 G4m3r who amazingly fell through NHL bidding, this kid is a star. Having @GRITTY 16 back as the right hand man is great, while getting an elite free contract in @Bush WooKie oo. Their offensive depth is really good, but defensive depth might be an issue. @CaneShades was excellent for Manitoba last season, so he should be locked in as their starter. Their backup will have to show he can hold his own for this team to go far. @I WIZ I switching to d will be something to keep an eye on, they must really like him since they signed him to a 2S.

Best Contract: @Xx6Sinka7xX

Worst Contract: @Averageboy

X Factor: @I WIZ I

Breakout Candidate: @I WIZ I

Rockford Ice Hogs +800 (8/1 odds)

Well here is our first PS4 heavy squad, @l Assonnato l goes to defense after winning a Stanley Cup with Chicago last season and he brings in his PS4 owner @althewall as the free contract. Those guys had really good success in PS4 AHL last season and hope to carry it over to Xbox. Their offensive firepower is as a good as anyone in the league and they have almost have 2 first lines. @Happy-Gilmore-27 goes to center after winning a cup in the PS4 NHL on defense and he goes for 500k, so they slap a 3s on him. @PieR Talent and @JMalarkie will be their star wingers. They got a lot of slack for bidding 8 mil on @PieR Talent because he hasn't had as much success on xbox as PS4. However he has not been on the greatest xbox teams either. Defensive depth and lackluster goalies will be hamper this squad, they will have to score a lot of goals to win, and they should. I would not be shocked if this team is leads the league in scoring this season.

Best Contract: @Happy-Gilmore-27

Worst Contract: @PieR Talent

X Factor: Goaltending

Breakout Candidate: @GrammyHands

Belleville Senators +900 (9/1 odds)

@Ca Na Da 4L and @C0TES take over the Belleville team that made the finals with a Cinderella playoff run. They retain @Bryce18xx716, @DIXON l35l and @Edenheart from that squad and bring in some very nice pieces. Their forward depth is really good and all 3 lines are capable of winning games. Only issue here their starting tendy hasn't played since season 32. I also don't see a legit top end 1st line either as well as lack of defensive depth.

Best Contract: @Greasy-Reeseyy

Worst Contract: @GoldyIsBack

X Factor: 3rd line Defense

Breakout Candidate: @cKenbo

San Jose Barracuda +900 (9/1 odds)

@Ezreal and @MBell91 come back to keep the west coast dream alive, they have a top 5 d core with NHLers @Gary Garoo and @Some Pylon. Their forwards are all solid, but they do not have any high end talent. They lacked a true first line last season and it's no different this season. They have a top 5 g tandem in @Hautein and last years breakout star @Notorious0ne617. I will not be shocked to see @COUG4R HUNTER in rookie of the year talks this season.

Best Contract: @Gary Garoo

Worst Contract: @im just a squid

X Factor: 1st Line Forwards

Breakout Candidate: @COUG4R HUNTER

Lehigh Valley Phantoms +1000 (10/1 odds)

This is a very sneaky good team, They have excellent forward contracts all over the place and some solid defensive depth as well. @MetalGhost0 is always a force in the AHL and usually builds playoff teams. I don't see any different here. Their center depth might be one of the best in the AHL, @Boogie x6 has been on the cusp of stardom since his days with Rochester. He got a bad shake last season with all the @Nifty bullshit. @Sportfreak114 is not worth a free contract however especially in this bidding. They also lack a true 1st line d-pair. @Thomps79 will emerge as a top goaltending talent in the AHL when the season is over.

Best Contract: @Duky

Worst Contract: @Sportfreak114

X Factor: 1st Line Defense

Breakout Candidate: @Thomps79

Cleveland Monsters +1000 (10/1 odds)

@KrxwcH and his partner @Axey19 make their awaited return from their multiple seasons of PING success. If this team can consistently pull west coast ping they will be one of the top teams in the league, if they don't, this team is still solid but it would be a lot harder. They lack true high end forward talent, @flightn is a consistent 60-70 point scorer but they paid 7 mil for that. @xl NiTeOwL lx and @xDeadpanDan jump up to forward, which is a bit head scratching, but hey it's summer season I guess! I like their defensive core with @Malaa x 99 somehow only going for 1.5 mil and getting their buddy @X OnCloudNine X back.

Best Contract: @Malaa x 99

Worst Contract: @flightn

X Factor: West Coast Ping

Breakout Candidate: @baff

Tuscon Roadrunners +1100 (11/1 odds)

Trap and Turd is and always will be the name of the game here. However this team isn't as strong on paper as last seasons, their forward depth is not very good, but to replace the record breaking season d @l Freddy ll they landed arguable the best RD in the game in @Odieeeeee. This team has been struggling post bidding to finalize their forward lines, and trading for @DangIe Nation should help a bit. They are without stud g @GRG allstarbear and replaced him with @Darth Sniper II and @GoalieBro of waivers. Their defensive core is still outstanding and they will be in every game as always with the system they run. But they haven't been able to get over the hump because they go in stretches where they cannot score.

Best Contract: @Not A Fox Given

Worst Contract: @ShortioZ

X Factor: Goalie Tandem

Breakout Candidate: @adrenaline15

Manitoba Moose +1100 (11/1 odds)

@MxrteI ditches @TITO SLUMGOD and brings in AHL superstar @Brxndamour to lead what looks like one of the best forward cores in the league. @Black Paperclip and @kdevv will continue their dominance as the best 2nd line in the league. We will see how @Doitlive23's season goes with out his club/S35 MVP teammate @Schreiny on his line. Their defense is much weaker than their forward core, they paid a hefty price for @El Pyr0 to hold down the first line. This team will pot goals but will they be able to stop them? I heard good things about @Kasimis96 in net, so we will see how that shakes out.

Best Contract: @Black Paperclip

Worst Contract: @El Pyr0

X Factor: 3rd Line

Breakout Candidate: @aimNclu7ch

Laval Rocket +1300 (13/1 odds)

#MakeLavalGreatAgain. On paper they look like a surefire playoff team, but when you dig deeper, it's a lot of names that the community sees as washed up. @Gthumbz42o goes back to forward where he didn't find success in S34. Now these guys like @xI STR8iNK Ix and @Crasseman that are considered washed up are at least on team friendly contracts. The highest paid guy on the team is @TheAngryNachos who had an excellent season on defense last year. He did play a lot of of forward in the N in seasons past. If all these guys can find their groove again in the AHL this team should be very good. Their goaltending is very suspect with @Oakey as their started who has played forward his whole career.

Best Contract: @Grxffon

Worst Contract: @TheAngryNachos

Breakout Candidate: @jeff0012

Texas Stars +1300 (13/1 Odds)

@vMvtt comes in and brings in last season Eddie Shore winner and MVP candidate @l Freddy ll. They snag Composure's @MarcoGoes5H0LE to play LD (4th Forward) for them. This team is lacking a true 1st line, but their forward depth is decent. Goaltending will be a concern for them with @SlowGazzelle leading the way. This team has some nice pieces but I think they have some holes to fill if they want to contend for the cup.

Best Contract: @l Freddy ll

Worst Contract: @MarcoGoes5H0LE

Breakout Candidate: @l KaV l

Chicago Wolves +1300 (13/1 Odds)

Well this team is very interesting to me, @Grandpa Jagr and @vGrxmpy take over and they had a gazillion draft picks to work with. Unfortunately @xOgLowkeyyx took most the high end talent but they still did solid in bidding. Grabbing @Belial I19I and @K inG x NeymaR for solid contracts. @RAMPAGEx91 will head the 1st line center position for 6 mil, probably an overpay, but that was the market rate for 1st line centers this season. @PitcheRxSwaGx will man the pipes as their starter who was very good for Syracuse last season. This team has serious potential if the lines click.

Best Contract: @K inG x NeymaR

Worst Contract: @RAMPAGEx91

X Factor: @vGrxmpy

Breakout Candidate: @Swede I1I

Syracuse Crunch +1400 (14/1 Odds)

@GRITTY SAVES and @MOISTPAWG (tball) come into take over those Crunch from ole Sharpy. They were originally gonna play forward but with the bid list being forward heavy they switched to defense. Now @MOISTPAWG is an elite dman, but @GRITTY SAVES has played forward for most of his career, so we will see if he ends up being worth the free contract. They were able to snag some elite forwards in this bidding with @Chicago Liights falling and @Shmyr making his return from that S34 Charlotte team that made the finals. They also brought in his linemate @blazing eagleye who went off for 90 points that season. They will have to get the west line of @BriCaps70, @Shmyr and @blazing eagleye going to push for the playoffs. The Teglia brothers (@Go for a celly and @TEGLIA l93l) come over from those good Marlies teams to anchor the 3rd line. The d core is very solid as well getting S34 1st line dman @lambsauce47 for only 500k...

Best Contract: @lambsauce47

Worst Contract: @CxM67- (newcomer over from PS4)

X Factor: 2nd Line

Breakout Candidate: @Vanillx

San Antonio Rampage +1500 (15/1 Odds)

So S35 Palm Springs moves over to San Antonio this season, but their defensive core is much different. They keep @DeMxrco8 and @Johnkenne y01, two elite LW's that should handle the scoring load. @Pelley_ will be a beast as well on the free contract. Supposedly @Yoshi_swagger is the real deal in net, he will have his hands full with that weak defensive core. These defense must step up in order for these guys to push into the playoffs. They goals should be there however.

Best Contract: @DeMxrco8

Worst Contract: @Johnkenne y01

X Factor: @ll3Tll

Breakout Candidate: @BMillzy_

Hartford Wolf Pack +1500 (15/1 odds)

Out with @ZiggyP5 in with @Mike Shea 19 and @Josh55777, @Im Tryggered comes back and this team will be much more competitive this season. They have a true first line and an outstanding top 4 D core with @CertifiedShayne and @BIGJ0HN44 leading the charge. They get AHL superstar goalie @I Eden l to mind the net and @JT13 to back him up who played well with Hartford last season. Their forward depth isn't as strong however, so their defense and goalies will have to carry the load a lot.

Best Contract: @BIGJ0HN44

Worst Contract: @JaguarJeff13

X Factor: 2nd & 3rd Line Forwards

Breakout Candidate: @Relly x 18

Bridgeport Sound Tigers +1600 (16/1 odds)

@Vahey x 19 and his CHL superstar line come back again with @Guru x 26 and @Dauntless x 29, they go big on @x FG17 to man the 2nd line with AGM @Manship x 91 who continually takes free contracts when he would have went for 2-3 mil in this bidding and his buddy @bmasker15. They have a true #1 D pair in @NlK5 and @TKOxHelocentric and a upcoming goalie star in @Flower x I29I. This team will be competitive in every game. They have solid defensive depth overall too. In a weaker division this team should contend for a playoff spot. Just hope their 3rd line can win a game, as it is looking a bit rough.

Best Contract: @Zach x 56

Worst Contract: @x FG17

X Factor: @Manship x 91 and the 2nd line

Breakout Candidate: @Flower x I29I

Springfield Thunderbirds +1600 (16/1 odds)

@Mr WorldWlde 69 leaves his contract on Milwaukee and takes over the Thunderbirds. He brings in up and coming star @Br0midas as the free contract. They were able to get @xDemon12x in bidding as well as his longtime mate @xLTD23x. Brothers @l Bossy l x 22 and @Cizikas x 53 come down from the NHL to man the 1st line. The chemistry is there right off the bat, I just don't really like their d core. Outside of @Ayztraks they bid on mostly CHL dmen coming up. That is not a recipe for success in a season where defense will be absolutely crucial, they better be able to translate quickly. Luckily they got the top G in bidding with @Perrilyzer1 but they paid 3 mil for him when they probably could have used that extra cap in defensive depth.

Best Contract: @xDemon12x

Worst Contract: @Perrilyzer1

X Factor: CHL D Army

Breakout Candidate: @Turtle x 53

Colorado Eagles +1700 (17/1 odds)

This has been one of the most interesting teams the past few seasons, since winning the cup in S34 smitty's teams have regressed since then. Last season's team started to lose it towards playoffs and they ended getting bounced int the first round to Iowa. This season, @Smitterr brings in @LukeForceWalker who is a legit #1 dman and @DatsyukianxDeke who had a rough go of it last season on Springfield. To be frank, this forward core does not scare me at all, but their d core is decent. They don't have @Subtropic Haze (Tasty Penut) as their superstar goalie anymore and they replaced him with an unproved goalie in @LopsidedDudeMan and ex Roadrunner @SamEvilSon. I do like their 3rd line with the defensive specialist C @TITO SLUMGOD leading the way. But looking at everything now, I have them currently missing the playoffs in a stacked division.

Best Contract: @Prowsey8

Worst Contract: @Hilly

X Factor: @DatsyukianxDeke

Breakout Candidate: @Darkl79l

Iowa Wild +1700 (17/1 odds)

@Skuttlebut takes over @MIKE x SCOTT's Wild and retains @KnifeVet22 as the free conty. Knife has quitely been one of the best forwards in the AHL the past few seasons and has made the playoffs in everyone one so far. They were able to steal @JeFfBdR31 who is an elite forward for 1 mil and get @Chainer I88I who manned the 3rd line for the Crunch last season. Skuttle will have to live up to his free contract for these guys to make a push. It's unfortunate they are in a stacked divison. These unproven goalies will have to step up their game too.

Best Contract: @JeFfBdR31

Worst Contract: @Cozstello

X Factor: @Skuttlebut

Breakout Candidate: @private D0NUT

Charlotte Checkers +2000 (20/1 odds)

Superstar @Val The Rat comes in with @Baaacks and @lxChowder71xl from last seasons Checkers squad. @FrenchMoron leaves the team behind, and this teams bidding magic has went with him. Outside of their first line I don't see anything special here. Maybe one of the cheap guys will take that leap, but as of right now they are a middle of the pack team. Defense is kind of all over the place, @Lucic x 17 had a rough go last season and still gets the 5 mil contract but they have some other nice pieces. Now hopefully @Doc_Peep takes his PS4 success over to Xbox, which would be a tremendous help.

Best Contract: @iTzMagic13

Worst Contract: @Lucic x 17

X Factor: @Doc_Peep

Breakout Candidate: @dods44

Bakersfield Condors +2000 (20/1 odds)

@Schweenster and @BigD Auditor return but instead of @Soxfan7744 it's @Best in Ottawa. So it's an upgrade in the free contract department. They are going to have to hope @Wayne Kenov and @Malchesky have huge seasons for this team to make noise. Their d core is below average and their goalies are average as well. It's going to be a grind every game for them, and if bounces start to go right like towards the end of last season they could push for the playoffs. If things aren't going their way it will be a long season and that discord will explode.

Best Contract: @X Cross x11

Worst Contract: @Malchesky

X Factor: 1st Line

Breakout Candidate: @Tatawaka

Utica Comets +2500 (25/1 odds)

@l SaIty I and @Brisan x6 make their return with Utica, except Brisan moves to C and they bring in the Ex Belleville Boys @tranqzz and @Zinc 93. This team lacks forward depth, and according to rumors @Brisan x6 struggles on forward. We will see if that's true or not. Their defensive depth is above league average, they got a steal in @Jack Bauer tuna who comes down and goes for 500k somehow in this weak defense bidding pool. They have a top 10 goalie tandem in @l Murray x 30 l and @Yantzer x 84 but this team will struggle to score and in a stacked division that will be a problem.

Best Contract: @Jack Bauer tuna

Worst Contract: @Grammer LD

X Factor: @tranqzz & @Zinc 93

Breakout Candidate: @Yantzer x 84

Palm Springs Firebirds +3500 (35/1 odds)

This team has some really nice pieces on forward, they were able to snag @FiGS42, @Tendy x 20 and @rjm214 for cheap. Also they traded for @DaddyBasTV after bidding who is at nice 500k contract. They are still trying to get a full team however as they only have 5 rostered d men. @McQxade and @Ahmbience are not worth the free contracts. This team is already scrambling, and I do not see much success here. They did grab a top 5 goalie in bidding with @qnpsdub.

Best Contract: @DaddyBasTV

Worst Contract: @McQxade

X Factor: Defense

Breakout Candidate: @King Hudster

Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins +3500 (35/1 odds)

@V 4 T T Y is back at it again, bringing in @Murda Dreams as the their #1 dman as the free contract. This team lacks forward depth and no real first line. @Streetsmurf has struggled in the AHL, and he keeps getting big contracts. He probably only play half of his games. @Waxibono moves up to forward and signed a 3 season deal. We will see how that turns out. @Amiot x 04 will be paired up with Murda as one of the top d pairs in the AHL. It's a shame they will not have the adequate goal support to succeed. Hopefully @LAZYKIDZinGA can help these guys out with his management skills, even though they haven't named a AGM.

Best Contract: @Dubois x 9

Worst Contract: @Streetsmurf

Breakout Candidate: @Waxibono

Stockton Heat +4000 (40/1 odds)

Well @Saucing Pucks hopefully your back is 100%, because you are going to have to hard carry this team if it has any chance. Their Defense is below league average, the free contracts are not worth free contracts in @MURPH0270 and @I Prozzer I. Poor @Suzuki I14I getting last day bidded up to 6 mil. He is a good player but not 6 mil good. This projects to be a long season for these Heatles.

Best Contract: @SunBunBudZ

Worst Contract: @Suzuki I14I

X Factor: @Saucing Pucks

Breakout Candidate: @B-Red94

Rochester Americans +5000 (50/1)

@Draward x 97 finally gets a team since he thinks he's worth a free contract. He brings in @TETSSSSS as the other free contract, who is solid but not free contract worthy. When your top line will most like be the Cooks boys @Orock Cooks and @CurT Cooks. Your team is in trouble. They spent all their money on @officialmark07, which is probably which could work if your 500k army is all steals. In this case it isn't. They have an unproven goalie in @l2 O M B O as their starter. I just don't see many wins with this squad. It might not be S35 Laval bad but you can probably book this team for last place especially in the crazy Easten North Division.

Best Contract: @l Ceel 77 l

Worst Contract: @officialmark07

X Factor: 2nd and 3rd lines

Breakout Candidate: @VishalDhillon

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    • Like x 17
    • Winner x 7
    • Get Good x 6
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  2. MetalGhost0

MetalGhost0 Very Spooky - #96

Discord:
    ghosteh#2196
    Ratings:
    +99 / 6 / -3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    GhostehOkay
  3. Lebang 58

Lebang 58 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lebang 58#8645
    Ratings:
    +65 / 11 / -10
    MISERABLE

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. brax96

brax96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +436 / 17 / -49
    Good write up man

extrasweetsauce
  5. Iv 0VI vI

Iv 0VI vI wyddd stepbr0VI

Ratings:
    +113 / 6 / -15
    Nice write up

No Streaming Account
  6. KrawcH v2

KrawcH v2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    Axey lives in eastern Canada, as Far East as you can go.
    Other than Euro, a big majority of my line mates have been east.
    Guess our odds are better now since you guessed :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    krawch61
  7. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    RIP thought he was west.

ChiSouthSiderr
  8. KrawcH v2

KrawcH v2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    N
    nope he lives in Nova Scotia. People just assume we exploited west, which is incorrect.

krawch61
  9. Zlatan Matic

Zlatan Matic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +382 / 194 / -88

Man, I wish we had west coast throughout our LG life. That 25 ping we get once every 20 games is so much more better than that 3-9 ping eastern players get almost every game.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Ping advantage is so stupid in chel. Feel for ya.

ChiSouthSiderr
  11. Zlatan Matic

Zlatan Matic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +382 / 194 / -88
    Nah we planning on renting an AirBnB in Quebec for playoffs to play with buddy JerDubz 1-2 ping :sweep::sweep::sweep:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Hahaha excellent idea!

ChiSouthSiderr
  13. Broomball16

Broomball16 Washed

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,594 / 863 / -485
    You really put DPs as best contracts?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Old Old x 1
    Broomball1881
  14. Pope Dave ll

Pope Dave ll 113 IQ score

Discord:
    popedaveii#0
    Ratings:
    +355 / 39 / -35
    X factor here

popedavell
  15. DEC3PTIVE 1

DEC3PTIVE 1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DEC3PTIVE 1#7676
    Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -23
    RIP Newfoundland i guess

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 118 / -116
    Well done @ChiSouthSiderr . Hell of a job man. The time and effort shows. Keep it up.

• Like Like x 1
    the717clutch
  17. tball619

tball619 Ea: tball612

Discord:
    tball619#4398
    Ratings:
    +113 / 7 / -11
    Great write up!

• Like Like x 1
    yotball
  18. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Great work. Love this stuff

• Like Like x 1
    SmittyTV
  19. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Thank you, you guys put together a hell of team this season!

ChiSouthSiderr
  20. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    No problem, I enjoy doing it. Unfortunate the morning after I get waived hahaha

ChiSouthSiderr