* New * Mid-Season Review? If You Could Change Something, What Would It Be?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Nov 18, 2017.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    The Development is dependant to the players whom signup. Skill gap in the CHL is drastic larger than other leagues therefore top players move up quickly.

Development of managers is a key feature which benefits the upper tiers a ton.

Development also has two stages, website and skill on the ice. Yeh website stuff we can do better to educate our players and managers. The on ice stuff is extremely difficult but we have our seeds planted with our Dev teams.

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. LEGACY OF MiSO

LEGACY OF MiSO Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 97 / -68
    Overall rates depending on a players performance ? Just like Hut .. for example Alexander ovechkin 90overall rate

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. OkiVision6046

OkiVision6046 LETS MAKE LG GREAT!

Discord:
    OkiVision6046#0379
    Ratings:
    +63 / 13 / -7
    I really like that actually

• Like Like x 1
    okivision
  4. Follisimo

Follisimo Two-Way

Discord:
    Avalanchian#3515
    Ratings:
    +113 / 5 / -17
    Stiffer punishment for quitters in the league. So often it's the same people constantly quitting because they didn't end up where they wanted or things aren't going as great.

Remove the stupid 15min thing. Games should never start 10mins past the scheduled time. Make teams take the forfeit win and the team that forfeits the owner/gm/agms get a strike. Get a certain amount of strikes and well you can't be a owner/gm/agm the following season. Enforced for NHL/AHL only.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rhapsodical
  5. Berry Pucks

Berry Pucks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 2 / -3
    Maybe the league can do a better job trying to investigate the second tagging issues in leagues like the CHL. It's obvious and everyone knows it happens and it completely eliminates the opportunity for other players to get noticed or developed.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  6. Berry Pucks

Berry Pucks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 2 / -3
    I'm sure you guys do what you can already and it's tough to prevent. It would just be nice if cheating was completely eliminated.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. LEGACY OF MiSO

Ratings:
    +164 / 97 / -68
    Another NHL 19 wish list would be outside backyard hockey ,playing hockey on a pond..

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Axey19

Axey19 Krawch's Uncle.

Discord:
    axey19#0
    Ratings:
    +189 / 26 / -15
    NHL 19 Wishlist:

1. EASHL Practise Mode: It blows my mind that this STILL isn't in NHL after having been ages ago. You want to help develop players? This is the mode to do so. So many guys have no idea how to run a powerplay/penalty kill. They have no idea where to be on the breakout, they forecheck aimlessly, etc., etc., etc. The benefits from such a small addition would be huge IMO.

2. Test on Ice: "But you can already practice with NHL players." Experimenting with NHL players and then using your EASHL player is completely different.

3. Custom formations on special teams. Mostly the powerplay. Having the ability to set it before the game would be nice(similar to FIFA). ie: A team plays 5v5 a certain way but maybe they like their C on the RW for the powerplay, this would give them the ability to do so.

LG Wishlist:

1. **These suggestions are to make life easier for managers using the app. Inputting stats/lines on a desktop/laptop is fine.**

Changes to setting lines as a manager. The list is extremely long and for some reason, roster players are at the bottom - moving them to the top would be nice. Since there is position lock, maybe have it so when I click on a forward, only forwards pop up(for regular roster... I know all TCs have to, which is fine) Also, when inputting stats I shouldn't have NHL players popping up when I'm doing AHL stats.

When I click on the game preview window, it would be cool to have the ability to change lines in there as a manager. Navigating to the team locker on the app, while being out/in a rush, is a pain.

2. We NEED to figure out how to get these members who want to be CHL lifers and say they can't make games in the AHL/NHL to not be able to do so. For some, they actually can't and that's fine but let's be honest here... most are just doing it to avoid being called up. I don't have the answer how, but maybe the community can brainstorm and figure it out.

3. I'll think of more, I'm sure.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. GregxWhite

GregxWhite Rated R original : Goalie # 31

Discord:
    ogregster#0
    Ratings:
    +139 / 17 / -18
    To me, the site is due for a new look... something more 2017... You guys already improved the home page recently, but a little CSS work needs to be done on the whole site.

Now that i'm familiar with the site i know where to go when I look for something but at first... it's really NOT user-friendly... looks like a forum from the 90's...

I know it represents a lot of work, but don't wait until Esports becomes something to react, it's gonna be too late... I think the look of a website really has an impact on the credibility it has for a new member or to create an interest on someone who just clicked on the link to see what it is...

Well that was my suggestion boys, I'm not management or anything so I don't have any particular issues with the functions.

• Like Like x 6
    Gregxwhite
  10. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    Give me ownership

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. ACE 22 QC

ACE 22 QC Burning Thumbs

Ratings:
    +105 / 158 / -315
    @LG McDonald @Tris10 . As someone who played ahl a few years back and now not even getting anything close to even a look in the chl. It seems very clear now that LG is based on friends before talent.... the majority of the roster players always shit on tc players cause they are afraid to loose their spot which creates unnecessary drama... i dont really know what the solution is but tc life has to improve more than basic red vs blue....

• Get Good Get Good x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Pont40

Pont40 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 24 / -20
    I don't like how I can go 2-1-0 for the week where every game is a score like 1-0 or 2-1(so I am playing well as a defenseman), then I get a D rating for the week because I didn't get 10 points in 3 games

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. LEGACY OF MiSO

Ratings:
    +164 / 97 / -68
    they should have a seperate rating for dmen involving plus minus takeaway and giveaways....points are just a plus for a dmen .

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  14. OkiVision6046

OkiVision6046 LETS MAKE LG GREAT!

Discord:
    OkiVision6046#0379
    Ratings:
    +63 / 13 / -7
    I agree with that @LG McDonald

• Like Like x 1
    okivision
  15. Globes

Globes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 3 / -4
    Individual career position stats would be nice.

• Like Like x 3
    iiGLOBALii
  16. Bassani 097

Bassani 097 This place is a joke.

Discord:
    Bassani 097#6008
    Ratings:
    +217 / 47 / -52
    @LG McDonald

Because this situation happened last night, Prospects should be able to ECU. Really there is no difference between a draft pick & a prospect except a draft pick can be played full time. A prospect should at least be able to ECU if needed. Now because of this rule a game got overturned.

If prospects are going to continue to not be allowed to ECU, they should be removed from NHL & AHL rosters as there is no point if they can't be used. I'm not arguing for full time call up on prospects, just for ECU purposes only.

No Streaming Account
  17. Big Wet May

Big Wet May Well Known Month

Ratings:
    +244 / 12 / -26
    um you can?

No Streaming Account
  18. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    @LG McDonald Bring back positional RFA for the first season of every game. I see the reasoning for wanting to phase it out but until you play competitive 6s (Not just shitty club) in the position you chose do you really know if you enjoy said position on the game. I for one hate defense this NHL. It's boring and getting on for games is more of a chore. It'd be nice if after the fall season those guys who agreed to multi-season contracts could switch to a different position that they enjoy more instead of suffering.

• Like Like x 4
    DunksDynasty
  19. Bassani 097

Bassani 097 This place is a joke.

Discord:
    Bassani 097#6008
    Ratings:
    +217 / 47 / -52
    Not according to the rule book.

No Streaming Account
  20. Big Wet May

Big Wet May Well Known Month

Ratings:
    +244 / 12 / -26
    I don't know where you're reading this but it wouldn't be a thing if what you're sayings true.

No Streaming Account