How Do I? FOR NEW MEMBERS OF LGFA

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by TIN045, Mar 22, 2017.

1. TINO45CAL

TINO45CAL Warning Group

Discord:
    jfmartineau#0
    Ratings:
    +4,310 / 63 / -145
    Reposted in main Forum for Easier Access

Welcome to the LGFA! Thank you for choosing to spend next season with us here at LeagueGaming's FIFA community. The next couple things you will see in this post will help you get a better understanding of the website and where to go to answer any questions you may have.

Constitution/Rules

Almost anyone can agree that the most unattractive part about a league is the rules but reading them and understanding them is crucial for your experience here in the LGFA. Below is an image of the LGFA forums on where to access the Constitution.

[​IMG]

How Do I get on a Team? Pt 1 Offseason

The next part of your process depends on where the league is at. If we are in an offseason, now is the time to tryout for teams that're in the LGFA. We currently use the EPL teams so you will be trying out for members that're owners of teams that're in the EPL. There's two ways to be scouted and earn your spot onto a team.
    First way is to go to the LG Pick Up Games that is located below the chatbox. If you click on that tab, it'll bring up a list of scouting games across LG (not just the LGFA). The chatbox in the LGFA is another way to post that you're looking for a tryout as well.
    Second way to get a try out is to go to the rosters page to see who the owners are. You can message the owners either though a private message on LG or a xbox live message. You can find where the rosters are in the first image above. To find the pick up games and the chatbox, use the image below.

[​IMG]

How Do I get on a Team? Pt2 During Season

If you've signed up during the season, DON'T WORRY, you're not too late! Every week on Friday, you'll be randomly assigned to a team's Training Camp and will have your right assigned to that team. You will receive an alert as to what team you've been assigned to. You can refer to the roster page to see who your management is and who you're playing for. From here you want to play as often as you can and be proactive for your team for when you may be called upon to play. You can eventually work your way up to a roster spot if the owner decides to call you up.

What if my Team Doesn't Need me? What do I do as a Training Camp Player?

Every season a team uses their Training Camp quite often because sometimes a team can't get enough player on for a game. If you're a training camp player, you'll be required to play in Training Camp games that'll be ran by our Player's Association. These games will be kept recorded on the website and you'll have your very own stat leaders and competition, even as a TC player. Signing up for our league, no matter what level you're on, will get you organized league games. Below I will have the contact information for our Player's Association. These are your go to guys on all questions you may have as being apart of this league as a player. These guys will also be the front runners when it comes to running the TC games. These guys can be identified on the website with the purple usernames.

President : @cK ExCiSiOn
    Vice-President : @l Trae l
    Representative : VACANT

There's a lot of great tools and features this site has to offer. Just navigate around the website and you will see all the tools that can make your experience here a good one. We are all here to assist you in having a great experience an organized FIFA Pro Clubs League so please never hesitate to contact the PA or myself.

-Brisan66

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    tino45
  2. x Maple EH

x Maple EH What Are Ya At There Buddy?

Ratings:
    +77 / 34 / -90
    #TNTino

• Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. ll xFuryx II

ll xFuryx II Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 3 / -2
    Also. Can u put vetting account as well. Some people have that issue as well

No Streaming Account
  4. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

You can't sign up without being vetted

Lokix6x