Liverpool S7.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by K inG x NeymaR, Sep 28, 2016.

1. K inG x NeymaR

K inG x NeymaR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 7 / -15
    My english is probably really ass (it's my 2nd language), but still there's my thread.

Just wanted to thanks some people who help our team during the season. I'm not gonna be owner next season, so I'll give you guys my impression about some players on my team so it can maybe help them to get a higher bid. I hope it's gonna help future owners. Those players are really good and I hope this thread is gonna help them to get more bids or a starting spot somewhere.

Good season every1, was the best season I've played in LGFA so far. Every1 was nice, nobody on the team had a big ego and every1 was down to play everywhere to help the team. I would play another season with you guys anytime. 2 titles out of 3 is really good.

CKlassen: Top 3 GK in LG. Got unlucky in the final but was there all season and did a really good job. He saved us some games with crazy saves.

Pridemaster: Got him auto-assign 2 weeks before the end, he is easily a top 10 CB in this league. Showed-up for the final on 16 even tho fifa 17 is out. Unknow in LG, but people will know him really quickly. He won the LOR too I think.

Smalling: Top CB. Showed-up almost everygame, was there during the final too. One of the best if not the best CB I've played with in LG. He scored more than some ST at CB ...

Trae: Even tho he is underrated in LG, like Pride he's a top CB in this league. Every team he was on in the last 4 seasons were really good and he's one of the reason. Was there every game, if he keep playing CB next season he deserve alot of money.

Vendi: Doing stupid stuff like at least taking a long shot per game and sometime he can surprise you and play with a 6'7 build but still a really solid and active CB. One of the reason why we won 2 titles.

Roon: The 13 M man. He played really good all season, top 5 dm easily in LG. Don't need to say much about him people know him already.

Benny La Sauce: My frenchy. Was better every week, learn slowly how to play 11s but he really surprised me this season. Got a couple goals/assists. A team should bid on him, he can play everywhere and he's a good player.

Dranblood: Can't believe most of the league still don't know this guy. Really good LM, was there every games in the last 3 season and he's playing really good. Score some clutch goals for us in ACL, deserve way more money than 1 M next season.

Primetime: Easily my best 500k bid this season. Good player, there almost all the games and can play ST or mid. Deserve a starting spot next season and more than 500k.

Shiek: Really good CAM. Classy, he was there almost every games and always told me before when he was not there. Probably the best CAM in LGFA. Steal at 3 M, will probably go for alot next season.

Rav: Got him in the last week I think but he played really good for us. Really good ST. Don't need to say more, people in this league already know how good he is.

Elusive Wolfy: Even tho he only played like 4 games for us, he played really good when he had the chance. His internet was bad this season but if his internet was better, he would be starter for us. Deserve his chance next season, really good player.

Romero: Played good the first 3 weeks but stop showing up after that. Still a top 5 CDM in this league and probably a top 5 winger too if he wanted to play winger.

I want to thank 1 owner who really helped me this season:
    Clancy2113: You gave me like 4 players + 3 M for free when my team was gonna FF some games. It's really appreciated.

Good season every1, see u guys next season (as a player this time)

• Like Like x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Neymar999qc
  2. Viva Vendi

Viva Vendi The Greek God

Discord:
    vendi.#0
    Ratings:
    +42 / 8 / -14

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account