1. New Killer Feature - EA Sports NHL 17 Api

We now have a full API from EA Sports to automate our stats, check out the details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign up for season 4 of LGRL(XB1). If you are interested in owning a team we are still looking for owners which you can apply here

http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/lgrl-season-4-management-applications.247350/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LGBA-Xbox S14 Signups Open

Signup Today

Gathering interest for a 2K PSN league here
    Dismiss Notice

SpectreGaming x's Recent Activity

1. SpectreGaming x rated LG McDonald's post Winner in the thread It's Not Me, It's the League..

Just so everyone can see how this "dictatorship" runs.... We caught him on his brother's tag, then confronted him. Above is where he...

Feb 25, 2017 at 4:19 AM
  2. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread It's Not Me, It's the League..

@Winston Payne @kpy86 @Tiddus @LG McDonald This one needs to go too.

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:51 AM
  3. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread Message to all.

By this page going what? 5 more pages since I tagged all the staff in it really shows they don't give a shit what goes on in the league....

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:41 AM
  4. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread Message to all.

Jesus Christ you guys are worse then kindergarten kids. Get a grip over yourselves and move along. This is LG and if you are being...

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:47 PM
  5. SpectreGaming x rated IX 212 XI's post Funny in the thread Message to all.

OMG what did I start. Well said Hopestrom. Hi LG trolls I hope I didn't spehl anything wrong....

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:42 PM
  6. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread Message to all.

Listen, I agree with what your saying. But until there is an actual partnership or something happen then people will care more. Also...

Feb 22, 2017 at 4:08 PM
  7. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread Message to all.

@Hopestrom @MadeOf21Faces i have bitched the same way you have for almost 2 years and nothing was done to anyone. Maybe if they all...

Feb 22, 2017 at 3:50 PM
  8. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread Message to all.

Can we delete this thread? Seriously, it's getting out of hand and it's a waste of time. @Hopestrom just stop. You are not going to...

Feb 22, 2017 at 3:35 PM
  9. SpectreGaming x rated Hopestrom's post Winner in the thread Message to all.

To all, If you're like me, you have been playing NHL on consoles since you were a kid. For me it started with Blades of Steel. I also...

Feb 22, 2017 at 12:24 PM
  10. SpectreGaming x rated Supple Carrots's post Winner in the thread LGHL Access - LGHL Access - S26 - EP02.

Can you put a hot chick on the show ? Really enjoyed but was just thinking a hot chick would really go a long way.

Feb 20, 2017 at 12:26 PM
  11. SpectreGaming x replied to the thread Nhl 18.

In before Lock.

Feb 19, 2017