Oct 12, 1987 (Age: 36)

CrazyRonIsHere

Well-Known Member, 36

Requires Vetting
CrazyRonIsHere was last seen:
Oct 17, 2016
    1. l Braylen l
      l Braylen l
      Hey myself (AGM) and GM of Sherbrooke phoenix we're wondering if we could TC because of a player inability to show up for games and we have a open roster spot.
    2. l0 RIDDIK 4l
      l0 RIDDIK 4l
      have a question....i was made AGM of the charlotte islanders without actually being asked if i wanted but havent said anything about it until now....i dont want AGM because i don't like the way i am treated by the GM of the team....is there a way to revoke my AGM status that was given to me not agreed to and not be black listed for the season. the black list is the only reason why i haven't said anything until now but can't find any reading over the past few weeks that covers someone just making me AGM of their team without asking or me confirming that i ever wanted the role
    3. Cynar
      Cynar
      Sooo sorry to bother you. I had found the place to ask about a position change yesterday but can't find it today. I would just like to add Goalie as a secondary position. If you could help that would be great.
      Thanks,
      Cynar
    4. Rico Suave TOS
      Rico Suave TOS
      Hey crazy ron I just signed up tonight and I was jw just like federov if and when I will get picked up by a team. I know I joined in the middle of the season but I just wanted to know if I had to do something else so someone could pick me up or what. Sorry for the inconvience and thank you !
    5. Dirty terd51
      Dirty terd51
      Hey I'm tryin to find out where i sign up to join lg hockey.
    6. I B A N K S Y l
      I B A N K S Y l
      Hey Ron im new to league gaming and I was just wondering when will we be assigned a team. I would really like to start playing with these guys so I can get the feel for the team
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    CrazyRonIsHere
    LG Games Played:

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed