Birthday:
Nov 27, 1985 (Age: 31)

birthday_machine

I'm not staff anymore, Male, 31, from Ontario

birthday_machine was last seen:
Nov 19, 2017 at 9:48 AM
    1. belisleluc63
      belisleluc63
      hi I was woundering how can belisleluc63 be change in this league from rd to goalie
    2. Moofang
      Moofang
      Hey i dont know how to send pms or who to bring this too but im trying to change my name on my account from Moofangg to Moofang. I changed it on my account but its still showing how it used to be. What do i do?
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 27, 1985 (Age: 31)
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    b. machine
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    birthday_machine
    Formerly RobChain5aw on xbox.
    Former BoG on playstation.
  • Leaguegaming Virtual Career

• LGHL PSN

: 2 : 26
      : 0 : 0
      : Dec/07/2016
    • LGAHL PSN

: 3 : 58
      : 0 : 0
      : Dec/14/2016

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed

1. birthday_machine has made the following manual changes to birthday_machine's account: teamid - Ontario Reign to San Jose Barracuda 10 months ago
      2. birthday_machine has made the following manual changes to birthday_machine's account: teamid - San Jose Barracuda to Ontario Reign 10 months ago
      3. The San Jose Sharks have sent birthday_machine to the San Jose Barracuda 1 year ago
      4. The San Jose Sharks have sent birthday_machine to the San Jose Barracuda 1 year ago
      5. The San Jose Sharks have sent birthday_machine to the San Jose Barracuda 1 year ago
      6. The San Jose Barracuda have sent birthday_machine to the San Jose Sharks 1 year ago
      7. The San Jose Barracuda have sent birthday_machine to the San Jose Sharks 1 year ago
      8. birthday_machine has been taken off the Injured Reserve list 1 year ago
      9. birthday_machine has been taken off the Injured Reserve list 1 year ago
      10. birthday_machine has made the following manual changes to birthday_machine's account: statusid - I.R. to Regular Status 1 year ago
  • Level:
    Trophies:
    PSN+
    No

Last Updated: Nov/21 12:21

Game List