Leaguegaming - Your Virtual Career
McOsuMcOsu is developed separately from and has no direct affiliation with osu! or ppy Pty Ltd.
McOsu is NOT osu!
Now with Virtual Reality Support!
A free open-source circle-clicking rhythm game client for osu! beatmaps, with the main focus on making practicing easier and customizing gameplay.
It is primarily a practice client for getting better at the official game by having tools at your disposal that osu! doesn't provide for some reason, it's not supposed to be a perfect copy of osu!, or to otherwise profit with a free game from a free game (what)!
If you have never played osu! before, then I do not recommend using this client (except for VR players of course), as there are no gameplay tutorials in here (just google "osu!" and play the official game which is a lot more polished).
- Play any osu!standard beatmap by installing osu!, creating an account there and downloading beatmaps from the "Beatmaps" tab on the same page + importing them into osu!. After they are imported, you can close osu! and start McOsu
- McOsu will load your beatmaps directly from the default osu! installation path, although custom paths are also possible
- You can use McOsu without installing osu!, a guide on manual beatmap management is available in the Steam Community Guides section for McOsu
- Unlimited Customizability (Options, Console Commands via SHIFT + F1)
- If something is not customizable, ask and it will usually be made so
- Compatible with 99% of all osu! skins
- Beatmap Overrides (Approach Rate, Circle Size, Overall Difficulty)
- Speed/BPM Slider
- Experimental Mods (Wobble, Jigsaw, First Person, Playfield Flipping, etc.)
- Scrubbing (default hotkey is SHIFT, jump to any point in time of a beatmap)
- Change mods live while playing
Holodance VS McOsuWhile Holodance is focused on providing a full VR rhythm game experience with osu! beatmap compatibility as a sideproject, McOsu tries to bring pure osu! gameplay into Virtual Reality while staying as close to the original as possible.
osu! VS McOsuThe intention of this game is neither to replace peppy's client, nor to split the community.
As a wise man once said, "plz enjoy game".
Please note that while McOsu is still a work-in-progress, gameplay is very solid in both VR and Desktop mode.
If you want, you can help out with McOsu development on Github, or just take a look at the code, as this is an open-source project.
- ffffffffffffffffff - "- Jaret - Mish Mosh"
- irrlux - "Talrava XIV"
- HazrdMC - "Phaze"
- Redon - "Aesthetic 1.3"
- DarkSlayer000 - "xXx_SampleSkin_xXx v1.3"
- Inori - "Stepmania"
- taikuta - "Murakumo"
- Easy - "Burning_Crow V2"