Xbox One
Developer:
EA Canada
Release:
Tue Sep, 27th 2016
Publisher:
Electronic Arts

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 17

There is a newer release in this EA Sports franchise. Check out the latest release for all new gameplay features. Get FIFA 17 Standard Edition on Xbox One or Xbox 360! Standard Edition includes: Base Game and one FIFA Ultimate Team Legends player on-loan for 3 matches. Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 17 transforms the way you play, compete, and emotionally connect with the game. FIFA 17 immerses you in authentic football experiences by leveraging the sophistication of a new game engine, while introducing you to football players full of depth and emotion, and taking you to brand new worlds accessible only in the game. Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack lets you own every moment on the pitch.
    Telepathic
    They did their homework
    Where's the ball?
    First Exchange
    Grouped together
    Trial of Power
    Make it count!
    Practice Run
    Half a Century
    Friendship endures
    Exchange student
    Slotted
    The Science of FUT
    Proving grounds
    Champions!
    A shift in power...
    Public Relations
    Positive cash flow
    Strategic planning
    Show me your skills
    I'll take all the help I can get
    The Architect
    Here we go..
    Fancy a Match?
    Still friends?
    Just warming up
    Can't believe you fell for that
    100%
    Offence starts with the keeper
    Pure class
    Aerial threat
    Sweet spot

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]