Top stories of week 4 - New leaders

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by IlFox, Nov 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365 / 25 / -54
    Well, with LG getting disrupted yesterday and the reset from a much earlier backup of the site, my thread got deleted. Luckily I had it saved on my computer, some parts are slightly different as I did make final edits in the thread itself that were not saved. I am unsure whether or not my other one is gone for good so I apologize if this will result in a double post of it. In any case, here it is once again for those who didn’t see it.

Week 4 has come and gone and it’s been a pretty interesting one. The top stories are a little all over the place this week. Quite a few interesting things happened. Just a disclaimer before you keep reading, as I do my best to keep these unbiased, I will refrain from talking in depth about the Laval/Moose trade in this thread. I think I spoke enough about it in the chatbox anyways! But, with that being said, it brings me to my first hot story, which is the Moose. Let’s hop in.

Manitoba Moose:team307:

The LGAHL has a new leader as the Moose sweep their week going 9-0-0 against the Eastern North. While they put up 4 shutouts this week, we didn’t see the high scoring offense we usually see out of these guys, more notably @Im4thLineWorthy and the boys. @Gilbzey did however put up a team leading 14pts this week, surely Manitoba will hope to continue to see this kind of production out of him. Arguably this was an easy week for Manitoba as the Eastern North has the lowest overall points per team, so I can’t say I am surprised to see them go 9-0-0. Couple biggies for them next week when they face Cleveland, San Jose, and Ontario. Should be some good matchups.

Bridgeport:team315:

Bridgeport came in hot this week going 8-2-0! Solid week out of them against some tough competition too as they faced off against the West Pacific. They shutout both San Jose and Stockton with a couple 3-0 wins, and also getting a win off of Ontario 4-1. @GimmixPwns and the Bridgeport boys jump into 3rd place and are pitted against their own division in week 5. A solid week here could help them solidify a spot.

Utica:team410:

The Comets managed to get to the top of the North East with a 6-4-0 week. They got a little help from Laval going 3-6-0, but none the less @l Mackie l and the boys put up two big wins against Cleveland and Lehigh Valley. There was a lot of heat in the chatbox about these wins as Mackie immediately gave praise to his goalie @Name Is Ricky for the phenomenal night. He posted a shutout against LHV and made 23 out of 24 saves in a 2-1 game against Cleveland. Utica looks to string a couple wins together to stay at the top as they face the East Atlantic in week 5.

West Pacific speed round

- 4 teams with 50+ pts - :team516::team517::team519::team518:

- @Malchesky back, Barracuda’s have their worst week of the season and go 4-4-1

- @im just a squid held to just 1pt this week after putting up 21pts last week.

- @KrawcH v2 and @euroxhalfer get called out for dodging LHV, they immediately change their line and win 2-1 in what looked like a tight game. Other than the TOA which was heavily favoured for Stockton. Props on the line change.

Lehigh Valley:team302:

Lehigh Valley lost to Utica and the frustrations poured out into the chatbox quickly. Tensions were high as LHV was surely feeling the frustrations of their poor start which ultimately finished in their worst week by far at 2-7-0. They were able to get a couple key wins in the last 2 games of the week to hopefully recollect themselves.

Game of the week

Chicago vs Rochester: 28-1 shots. YIKES

Special Shoutout:team362:

@l Murray x 30 l and the Wild for posting a 7-2-0 week (Sorry, I didn’t have this part saved and I can’t check with LG problems obviously)

As always, good luck to all teams in week 5.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    @IlFox 2-4-3 sir lol still not great. But not 2-7 bad :p

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365 / 25 / -54
    Yeah, I had edits made in the other version but I couldn't back check the numbers because of the site reset. Sorry for the mistake!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Grandma in Urn

Grandma in Urn HUT Champion

Ratings:
    +449 / 38 / -111
    :eek:

Playing Conquest
    Malchesky
  5. Jon l10l

Jon l10l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 117 / -139
    Malchesky 0-1

• Like Like x 1
    GrosHodor
  6. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9
    28-1 ... needed a therapist after that game...

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. PeteyMaCx11

PeteyMaCx11 555

Discord:
    PeteyMacx11#2465
    Ratings:
    +964 / 34 / -73
    great work as always foxy.. In that Chicago v Rochester game was it all ECU's playing??? good lord

• Like Like x 1
    PeteyMacx11
  8. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74
    I'm sorry again, babygirl :( <3

there was 1 ECU for each team...

[​IMG]

Sebby6138
  9. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9
    considering i still had a 75% save with 28 shots...lol

No Streaming Account
  10. Nightingale l8l

Nightingale l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 68 / -55
    How did you manage to have 2 points in a 7 goal game? Tbnk

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. KrOnWaLL ll55ll

KrOnWaLL ll55ll (Krahn-wawld) - Reducing something to uselessness

Ratings:
    +225 / 6 / -9
    Meanwhile in Springfield..New leaders!

Sans titre.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Name Is Ricky

Name Is Ricky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ricky#4624
    Ratings:
    +54 / 2 / -2
    • Like Like x 1
    NameIsRicky
  13. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74
    Because I haven't been able to play 1 fucking game this Season withouth having speed lag every 10 seconds :( It's aggravating that I control my player only 20% of the times.

Sebby6138
  14. Nightingale l8l

Nightingale l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 68 / -55
    When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2013, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Saturday nights to watch this one show. It is called Rick and Morty. Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Rick and Morty, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in Rick and Morty and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched Rick and Morty, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account