Owner/GM Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Bake703, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Bake703

Bake703 Shake it before you Bake it

Ratings:
    +1,136 / 188 / -101
    Whats up fam..
    Thought I could get back into providing media for the community, cause we need some poop reading material.

Im just going to rank the Owner/GM combos, first by division, then overall. This is NOT including the paid AGM, just the 2 free contracts.

Metropolitan

1. @brandovedo and @Duggan
    These two, have to ranked not only at the top of this division, but probably the top of the league. Brando has built a power house year after year, leading him to 2 championships in last 4 seasons and appearances in the 2 others. Speaking of the 2 others, one of those was won by none other than Duggan. These two are good on the sticks and put together great teams, expect to see them in the finals again.

2. @STlCK and @Stewkos
    Both of these fine gents here are definitely in the top tier of not only players but Stick is one of the best and smartest owners Ive come across. Last few times with this mgmt group didnt go as they hoped it would of, but this team can become a dominant team in the east. Definitely expect to see them finish in the top 4 in the east.

3. @PureFiishin and @T1 Clamps
    Thumbs wise, these two have to be at the top of the list, their stats speak for themselves as they have both been dominant players for many seasons. Only thing stopping me from putting them in 2nd, is the inexperience as mgmt. I know Fish has been GM for a season in AHL and can definitely kill it as Owner, but is still leaves a bit of room for concern. If he figures it out and build a good team through bidding, this team could be a sleeper to take down brando and make it to finals.

(Next few are all very similar in rank, can all move between 4-6 IMO)

4. @Dr Yargage and @DeeSa Ali
    The only reason this pair wasnt higher, is because I dont know how good Yargage is on the sticks. But from talking with him a few times, he is a smart dude with a good knowledge of players throughout the league. His last team that he owned, was a success and found themselves deep in the playoffs. I think bringing in TJ can really help propel this team forward, as he is a proven winner. Id expect them to fight with NYR and CBJ for the last playoff spot, with potential of having 5 metro teams in playoffs again.

5. @VVaGs82 and @RAMMER HATER
    The only reason CBJ isnt higher, is because its just GM and Owner. Their AGM is a stud, but again not the list I am making. As far as Owner and GM combo, these two will be solid. Wags in his first season as Owner, surprised many by finishing with 100 pts and barely missing playoffs, but being friends and rivals with wags for many seasons now, it was expected. He constantly puts together competitive teams and I expect him to compete for a playoff spot again in this upcoming season.

6. @Keapps and @Dork x22
    This team is only 7th, because of how competitive the metro will be if everything stays the same. I think that in any other division, this is a playoff team but it will be tough in this one. I think both Keapps and Dork are good players but I dont know if they have enough, it will depend heavily on bidding but I can see this going 2 ways, being really bad or surprising people and sneaking into playoff race.

7. @xXLikeABOSSXx92 and @o LoSo LoaDeD
    Good guys and happy for them taking manager. As far as their success, especially in this division, I can see it being a long season. I played with loso in ahl and hes a fine player but Id say a third, maybe borderline 2nd line nhl player. Unfortunately, I think they will spend a majority of the season in the basement of this division.

8. @xHEDMAN77x and @i need too P00
    2 good dudes, but IMO better suited for AHL mgmt, where I think they can build a really good team. Unfortunately I dont see a way through bidding that they can put together a team that will compete for a playoff spot.

Atlantic
    1. @NYR95 and @Hxndry

Despite both not having any experience as mgmt, which can definitely hurt this team, the pure fact that these two are 2 of the best players in LGHL right now, has got to make them a team to be scared of. If they can overcome the shit that comes with being mgmt, I can see this team in the finals when its all said and done.

2. @Vargy and @Draisaitl 29
    Two guys that have put together dominant teams in the past, have no doubt that this will be another team with over 100 pts and competing in the playoffs. Both good guys from my experience, excited to see what they will do this season.

3. @SweeT 9 LoU 84 and @l 17 l
    Lou likes to needle me sometimes, but hes one of the best guys on this site, very knowledgeable and cares a lot about not only his team but LG as a whole. I expect him to put together a very similar team as seasons before and compete in the playoffs.

4. @Sty l27l (my son) and @G lR ii M x
    Sty has decided to get into mgmt and im glad he did, hes a good dude and good player. I expect this team to compete with the 4-6 spots in metro for the last two wildcard spots. Only thing that worries me, is sty sometimes has an attitude and that could cause a rift or trouble in Toronto.

5. @SpectreGaming x and @KaBoBo x93
    From everything Ive heard, I expected spectre to be a dink and not a good dude, but through playing club and interacting throughout the season, hes been a really good dude to me and is knowledgeable about the league and knows how to put together a playoff team. I can see him and Kabobo competing for the 8 spot in the west for sure.

6. @Givemedings16 and @Big Tony 16
    Dings has decided to step into a management role and I dont know if if was the smartest decision. Just based on what I have seen the past few seasons from him in the box, I dont think he has what it takes to a successful owner. I hope he proves me wrong, but IMO I dont see this being a playoff team.

7. @At43 and @Chriz
    Tanaka is a good guy and im glad he continues to manage, but he continues to put together below average to mediocre teams. I can see this team hovering around .500 but unfortunately missing the playoffs.

8. Bitchboy @Zacha l 37 l and @l Bossy l x 22
    I have listened to this guy bitch and moan about how aids the nhl community is and how hed never want to play here again and now hes Owner. He was banned as mgmt 2 seasons ago and I can see a very similar thing playing out this season. He is the type of guy to message during games and say hes going to quit and I think his bad attitude and short temper, will be his downfall as I see this team sitting in the bottom of the division all season.

Central

1. @Gwan and @GB521
    IMO, this is the best owner/GM combo in the league. GB is the best player and from every encounter and everything Ive heard hes just a good dude, would make any team a contender. Along with Gwan who is a proven player and owner, I see this team on a bullet train to the finals.

2. @Tb Toxic and @Ya Boy Yahtzee
    Despite no one ever talking about them, Nashville put together a really solid team last season and I see a repeat of that in this season. I think they are the clear #2 in this division and I expect a deep run from them going forward.

3. @a1xFREAKx13 and @l FreeStyle 7 l
    I can see 3-6 being interchangeable in this division but for now, I can see A1 leading his team to a third place finish and playoff spot. Hes a good owner, smart dude and can put together solid teams, which is what I expect going into this season. Expect this team to be in the playoffs.

4. @Schlemko x 17 and @SouPerSaiyan
    Both known players, both have solid thumbs, I can see this team being very solid this season. The only thing that scares me is the bare roster but I can definitely see these guys competing for a playoff spot.

5. @Bc bud024 and @Oo TheMvp oO
    Im not sure BC as a free contract is the best decision, but bringing in MVP is a huge piece to have going into this season. This team will rely heavily on bidding but I can see them being a middling team all season.

6. @Zincyyyy and @KingClutch x 77
    I know zincy is an experienced and somewhat successful owner, but Im not too sure on the GM pick.

7. @Nxgi and @xFizzii
    Oh nxgi.. I know at his core hes a good dude, but his attitude can cause problems for the Blues this upcoming season. I can see him competing for a playoff spot early, but it seems like a team that will break down as the season comes to an end. I also dont like the GM pick, I saw enough of Fizzi last night in the box to know hes not the smartest dude and that also could be detrimental to the team.

Pacific

1. @BigJayAyotte and @SJUSoccer9
    2 really good dudes, 2 committed and smart managers, I can see this team being an absolute powerhouse. I expect to see them competing with SJS and Chicago for a spot in the finals.

2. @Po1andsFinest and @Sbass19
    Two elite players on the sticks, this team has a chance to be first in the division and first in the conference IMO. The sharks have been dominant the last 2 seasons and I expect nothing less this season.

3. @SpIooosh and @l1l Bones l3l
    Coming off an eastern conference appearance, I think the addition of a great player in Bonez will really solidify this team going into this season. Both great players, sploosh has the ability to put together a tough and dominant team. I expect to see them at or near the top of the division all season.

4. @PaulyChunks and Greatest Skater in Rangers History @jackD00P
    The Rangers have finished with over 100 points and made it to the second round of playoffs both of the last 2 seasons. First season, having pauly as GM and second, having Jack as GM. I think these two have the ability to build the same, if not a better team this upcoming season. Both are strong with thumbs and smart management wise, expect to see them sneak into the playoffs.

5. @K1eetus and @Woahmack
    After taking over team midseason for gulash, he was surprisingly good in the playoffs, even earning a second round appearance. I can see this team definitely competing for a playoff spot again and potentially knocking someone off once more.

6. @hatemakerr and @xFiore91x
    Two pretty solid players, Im not sure how this will translate to mgmt this season. I believe this team will be competitive, but unforutantely will be on the outside looking in come playoffs.

7. @POOPIE SNOOPY and @GonzoArmstrong
    I think 7-8 are interchangeable. I think last season was a true showing of what Poppie is going to put together this season. His three biggest contracts played a total of 6 games for him and I dont see it changing. I dont agree with the fact that you shouldnt play for certain people, but as I learned with nickydubya, people dont give a fuck. They will take the ban, rather than playing on a bad team. I hope the best for poop and gonzo, gonzo seems like a good dude. Maybe they could shock the world?

8. @Vattyyy and @Duky
    I think Vatty is a good dude, can put together a good team, just needs the right people to trust him. I think the addition of Duky is a risk, but can definitely work out if you put the right players with him. Unfortunately, I dont see that translating to competing for a playoff spot.. maybe next season.

Overall Rankings
    1. Gwan and GB
    2. Brando and Duggan
    3. Bigjay and SJU
    4. Poland and Sbass
    5. Sploosh and Bones
    6. Stick and Stew
    7. Fish and Clamps
    8. NYR and Hxndry
    9. Vargy and Drai
    10. TB and Ya boy
    11. Pauly and Jack
    12. Lou and 17
    13. Sty and Grim
    14. A1 and Free
    15. Yargage and Deesa
    16. Wags and Rammer
    17. Shlem and Souper
    18. Kleetus and Woah
    19. Spectre and Kabobo
    20. Keapps and Dork
    21. BC and MVP
    22. Dings and Tony
    23. Tanaka and Chriz
    24. Hatemaker and Fiore
    25. Zincy and King
    26. likeaboss and Sudzy
    27. Vatty and Duky
    28. Poop and Gonzo
    29. Zacha and Bossy
    30. Nxgi and Fizzi
    31. Hedman and Poo

PLEASE NOTE: It took me a while to do this. I did this to provide media to the community that has been lacking. I understand some wont be happy with the predictions, but its just one dudes opinion. Hope at the end of the day, people enjoy the content and want more.

Thanks boys

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • Like x 38
    • Winner x 4
    • Get Good x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    BAKE703
  2. Hannah7Banana22

Hannah7Banana22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,417 / 191 / -360
    Stick and them are good dudes, but it's pretty easy to be good managers when they choose whichever team has the most top 10 picks each season..

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Coach__Drew

Coach__Drew Mr. Fundamentals

Ratings:
    +448 / 80 / -133
    Bottom 6 teams should just be dissolved.

• Winner Winner x 1
    selke1
  4. AZDvo

AZDvo Rocket Winner and #1 Ranked Player in Arizona.

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 27 / -48
    Yep that's what I'm known for is building around the draft.

• Like x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Get Good x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Hannah7Banana22

Hannah7Banana22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,417 / 191 / -360
    If that happened, you'd be an unemployed virtual hockey player Mister - 52

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. BlueLineKing7

BlueLineKing7 BlueLineKing7

Discord:
    bluelineking7#0
    Ratings:
    +96 / 2 / -2
    Where's Darth Forsberg to make a video about these rankings?

TL/DR... video please, short attention span.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    bluelineking7
  7. Nxgi

Nxgi Dogshit.

Ratings:
    +779 / 133 / -212
    Thank you @Bake703, i will try not to disappoint

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Hey GBYD

Hey GBYD Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -1
    brandos excel spreadsheet is a force

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    LOVE THESE RANKINKS

LOVE BAKE

• Like Like x 2
  10. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    this is great rankings i think your spot on with the order Good job.

• Like Like x 1
    xspezzal19lx
  11. CT 66

CT 66 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    CT 66#7291
    Ratings:
    +353 / 45 / -39
    Well it's a good thing Shockz and I are running the team... yikes

• Like Like x 1
  12. l Big Tony I

l Big Tony I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 9 / -14
    ouch lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    BigTonyy
  13. Mr Torts

Mr Torts 3-time

Ratings:
    +380 / 29 / -11
    Good content, thanks for writing.

Although imo Brando/Duggan should be #1. Brando isn't as good on the sticks as Gwan/GB but his ability to put great teams together is second to none. He's been to the cup finals four seasons in a row, which is just absurd. Duggan also did a very nice job in San Jose, especially in S25 where our team almost fell apart after two high price players quit after bidding.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Bake703

Bake703 Shake it before you Bake it

Ratings:
    +1,136 / 188 / -101
    Agreed.. Don't think you can go wrong putting either at 1

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    BAKE703
  15. l1l Bones l3l