Trade Deadline Review Part 2: Sunday TRAIDZ Edition

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by APsychicTaco, Jul 9, 2017.

1. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    This is going to be a thread focused on the final TRAIDZ deadline day. For Thursday-Saturday here is part one: http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/trade-deadline-review.260543/

Let's get started with a boatload of Boston trades.

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded Notorious lll to the [​IMG] Flyers for BaskutKayz
    2017-07-09 11:50am

The [​IMG] Maple Leafs have traded PuckinNutz to the [​IMG]Bruins for Monahaan
    2017-07-09 12:28pm

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded Nybo x 3 to the [​IMG] Coyotesfor Perrilyzer1
    2017-07-09 12:28pm

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded Breaky to the [​IMG] Devils for 3rd Round Pick & Canucks x 95
    2017-07-09 01:32pm

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded Binger to the [​IMG] Canadiens for 3rd Round Pick
    2017-07-09 02:17pm

So this is the start of the Boston "Firesale"? This isn't a pretty start to it. Definitely a late start to selling with most buying teams already filled up with what they wanted. It left Boston's supply high and the demand low. That means a low price (return) on moving actual talent like Nybo, Binger, etc. At least there are a couple 2 season deals involved.

Winners: Flyers, Coyotes, Canadiens, Devils

The [​IMG] Islanders have traded ArMoRCoR13 to the [​IMG] Kings for ChrisTastik91
    2017-07-09 02:48pm

A lot more was expected of Armorcore this season. At least LA is a bit warmer. Otherwise a forgettable trade.

Winner: Los Angeles

The [​IMG] Lightning have traded Ryanskov to the [​IMG]Coyotes for officialmark07
    2017-07-09 03:00pm

Mark dealt again, I wonder why. Oh, you say he was already demanding to be traded off of Tampa before the ink was even dry on the deal? I think Lidstrom saw the light before it was too late. Ryan will at least play for him.

Winner: Arizona

The [​IMG] Canucks have traded I3I Sharpy I5I to the [​IMG]Coyotes for Trocity V
    2017-07-09 03:39pm

Depth defensemen trade where both teams acquire someone that they know more than who they had. It doesn't hurt to take the known value over a risk sometimes.

Winner: Both

The [​IMG] Sharks have traded Hainers to the [​IMG] Kings forBRENDAAAAAAAN
    2017-07-09 03:40pm

Ouch, Hainers didn't even get a chance. And Bredan hasn't been anything special either. But I think the same rule from the last trade applies. Poland and Panda must know what they're getting from this trade. Still a shame.

Winner: Los Angeles

The [​IMG] Senators have traded Cobra CommandoJ to the [​IMG]Coyotes for l Leclerc l97l
    2017-07-09 4:00pm

This is one of the weirdest journeys for a skater I've seen. Cobra was traded to Ottawa by Arizona weeks ago, Ottawa waives him, trades for him, then trades him BACK to Arizona. Hopefully he kept his Glendale apartment from his last stint. I think this also shows the value of Leclerc in the eyes of these two teams.

Winner: Nobody

• Like Like x 8
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    APsychicTaco
  2. APsychicTaco

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    The [​IMG] Canucks have traded Speedy x 93 to the [​IMG]Penguins for 1st Round Pick & bc bud024
    2017-07-09 03:43pm

Speedy has quietly had a decent season on a rough Vancouver team. Brando took notice and sent an offer nobody could refuse. Good value both ways on this one and fits the needs of each as well.

Winner: Both

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded BaskutKayz to the [​IMG] Bluesfor 2nd Round Pick & svg 11 & Agent Murphy 2
    2017-07-09 03:44pm

@TurboYuri, please stop. Are you preparing for next season or making a miracle playoff push? If the former, DONT. TRADE. PICKS. Especially for 1 season players. If the latter, why did you trade George? You're a mess man, get it together. Boston got a good return for this player which is good to see.

Winner: Boston

The [​IMG] Canucks have traded xKillzone99 & IIVIIcNasty x91 to the [​IMG] Hurricanes forxxIArmy0f0neIxx & stev
    2017-07-09 03:53pm

Carolina is making a good move here. Not going all in or selling off. They've been too hot as of late to entirely count out but the odds aren't worth trading away the future for. Vancouver maybe had to move these players due to unhappiness, but not a bad deal for a new pair of forwards.

Winner: Carolina

The [​IMG] Canadiens have traded Leprechaun205 to the [​IMG] Kings for Payner & 3rd Round Pick
    2017-07-09 04:41pm

Both are decent goalies and each has had a shot with playoff caliber teams and blew it. Payner is getting a second chance and the Canadiens get a 3rd for the gamble. It's a good calculated risk for @sploooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Oh wait, they waived him.

Winner: Waiver Wire

The [​IMG] Capitals have traded Pattelite to the [​IMG] Senatorsfor Mees Top Cheese
    2017-07-09 04:45pm

Spezza has had the greatest 24 hour period of his life. Partying with 10s, threesomes, big tits, and now on his favorite team. Spezza may have off days but when he's on he can shut down the left side of the ice. And they got him for pretty much nothing.

Winner: Ottawa via trape

The [​IMG] Blackhawks have traded D4N USA to the [​IMG]Penguins for xRICKOSHAY
    2017-07-09 04:50pm

I hereby declare Chicago to be the Nashville/Pittsburgh farm team. @a1xFREAKx13, I love Rick but we both know Dan is better. What are you doing? Where on the doll did Winnipeg touch you? Isn't your goal to get your draft picks to fill your depth and maybe produce a 1st liner or two, then get some big names in bidding to fill the top? What does this trade achieve? Nothing, this was made to spite Winnipeg and give your players a big "I don't care about you" middle finger.

Winner: Pittsburgh via Call-up

The [​IMG] Avalanche have traded SKODEN STOODIS to the [​IMG] Coyotes for I3I Sharpy I5I & 3rd Round Pick
    2017-07-09 04:50pm

Depth for depth. This is tough to judge, but with all the TRAIDS rolling through this one quietly went on by.

Winner: Nobody

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded 1st Round Pick & im just a squid to the [​IMG] Jets for epeople & 2nd Round Pick & 2nd Round Pick & Optimus Virg
    2017-07-09 04:52pm

Virg, the undefeated Norris candidate was handed his first L by his own team. Squid is a decent player that @Kbsmith37... I mean Gilleh hopes will fit into their 3rd line. He likely will too. Boston loses a first but gains two seconds, which isn't a bad breaking considering it is not an early 1st rounder.

Winner: Winnipeg

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded Canucks x 95 & Optimus Virg to the [​IMG] Wild for nO Undies On & TKOxHelocentric
    2017-07-09 04:55pm

Oh my. Colonel was tired of drama then decided to trade for Bradley, who won't show up. On top of that they traded away one of their 2 year players AND the undefeated Norris candidate.

Winner: Minnesota

The [​IMG] Bruins have traded TKOxHelocentric to the [​IMG]Jets for 2nd Round Pick
    2017-07-09 04:58pm

Boston needed to stock up for next season, but after the prior trade that mucked that idea they then proceed to make this trade. Kind of an odd one, as Boston didn't need a roster player back, but still notable enough that it needed to be discussed. This isn't as egregious as what Chicago did with Pittsburgh though. Meanwhile Winnipeg upgraded again.

Winner: Winnipeg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    APsychicTaco
  3. APsychicTaco

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    The [​IMG] Blues have traded DIXON l35l to the [​IMG]Penguins for Viktomize
    2017-07-09 05:00pm

Buzzer beater and heartbreaker. Brando gives zero shits about your avail.

Loser: Viktomize

The [​IMG] Blackhawks have traded F R i K S x 9 9 to the [​IMG] Predators for 2nd Round Pick & 2nd Round Pick & CR4NK x1
    2017-07-09 05:03pm

The farm team got one final call-up done before the deadline, well done. Friks is a good starter and gets a shot to prove his worth. A1 trading him away for 2nds and a rental isn't too bad, but at some point you have to stop playing the draft pick game and stick to your guns, right?

Winner: Nashville

Notable Post-Deadline waiver baits:

-JBT, Vancouver: Not many options for him to be picked up. He could become a member of the Poopie Snoopy club though.

-Detect Stealth, Detroit: Another season, another time where Poopie overpays for Stealth and wastes both of their time.

-Payner, Montreal: He deserves another shot now that he's free of LA/ANA. Philly was a defensive mess when he was there and it hurt his play dramatically. Many teams have the space and no playoff hopes. Might as well try to hit on a goalie.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    APsychicTaco
  4. APsychicTaco

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Placeholder

APsychicTaco
  5. l Leclerc l

l Leclerc l LD #97

Discord:
    lleclercl#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    yeah... that hurts lol

No Streaming Account
  6. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    Needs more Canadians

7. IM HEARTLESS323

IM HEARTLESS323 IM THE GREATEST EVER

Discord:
    IM HEARTLESS323#0904
    Ratings:
    +951 / 283 / -258
    -Detect Stealth, Detroit: Another season, another time where Poopie overpays for Stealth and wastes both of their time.

his contract wasn't me son but thanks :D

• Informative Informative x 1
    im_heartless323
  8. Nata1e

Nata1e I'm walking em

Discord:
    Natale#9564
    Ratings:
    +1,004 / 162 / -202
    Poop dick

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    l_s4k_1
  9. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    you forgot to mention i was traided to my home town team now i get to have my family watch me play at home. The boobs part that to much i dont like big ones or small one just medium size the perfect ones for me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    xspezzal19lx
  10. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Side Note(s) on the whole Cobra situation: He was originally traded to Arizona, but the trade was reversed because he was supposed to be starting a new job and would've only had a one day availability. With that he was placed back on my team and so I waived him because who wants a meh player who can only play 2 a week?

So he was waived, I informed teams about his avail due to his new job, but he was claimed anyway. He only played like one game with his new team, but it turned out that his job didn't work out, so he was back to being able to play.

With that Arizona was still interested, and why not add another to the list of Frenchies in Ottawa.

Also stop hating on Mees. I love and miss him already </3

• Informative Informative x 1
    bossy_22_
  11. Pont40

Pont40 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 24 / -20
    Man Winnipeg and Boston are making great moves to get Winnipeg a Stanley Cup. It's almost like they're run by the same person..:thinking:

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Nah Boston wasn't ran by anyone all season until hours before the deadline when they decided to trade people to Winnipeg for nothing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bossy_22_
  13. Perrilyzer1

Perrilyzer1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Perrilyzer1#2915
    Ratings:
    +600 / 16 / -19
    SICK

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Tolvanen l11l

Tolvanen l11l 78 Overall Fringe Starter

Ratings:
    +206 / 13 / -32
    I'm not the best goalie. But my value is that I have wickedly good availability every week and I don't Bitch and Moan about the team I'm on. Of course I have an opinion about the team I'm on like everyone else only that I don't let my opinion control me.

I realize that this is simply a game. If I win the Stanley Cup in LG my life won't change in the slightest. I play for the love of the game and nothing more.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    Smarten up bro, there's a Summer Cup on the line. You gotta fucking want the damn thing and be willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to earn it.

This generation of LGers just don't get it...

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Jay_Rulez
  16. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    jackbauertuna_
  17. Tolvanen l11l

Ratings:
    +206 / 13 / -32
    So whine, bitch and moan, become a locker room cancer until I get on a competitive team? No this current generation of LGers doesn't get it. Being a Douche doesn't win you anything.

You have to work hard and lead instead of breaking your team apart over your own selfish reasons.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Pont40

Pont40 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 24 / -20
    Well if the people running the league allow teams like Winnipeg to do it, it is going to be pretty hard to stop the rest of the league from wanting to play with their friends and no1 else.

• Like Like x 1
  19. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    There was quite a load of sarcasm in my post although it was probably hard to detect

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Jay_Rulez
  20. Tolvanen l11l

Ratings:
    +206 / 13 / -32
    Yeah it was. But whatever...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account