Xbox New Year, New Me.... Xbox Wishlists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Air Raiders

Air Raiders S26 Most Sportsmanlike Player (QMJHL)

Discord:
    airraiders#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 42 / -48
    So I know I haven't been around too long but I thought maybe a few suggestion from the eyes of an extremely new player could be useful. So before I get hung by the community I just wanna put the disclaimer out there that this is based solely off my observations from being on and in the chat boxes since the day I joined.

1. I think I saw someone mention having dedicated moderators solely for the chat boxes. I like this idea because as a new player it's hard to get questions answered. I've also seen other new players ask questions in the chat box that just go unnoticed. It'd be nice to see people on that could direct people or answer questions that they might have as well as policing the boxes for general douchey-ness.

2. I haven't seen any thing for new players or training camp players to do. Granted I could have missed all that due to the time that I signed up, however, I think the site could benefit for having more for those players to do. When I signed up I almost wasn't even allowed to participate in the World Junior Championship until it was deemed all prospects could play and not just those that played in the CHL last season. Maybe the Player Dev guys could come up with some sort of Draft combine thing or prospect tournament for players to play in leading up to the drafts. Have actual training camp games where those players can show their skills to the masses. The reason for this is because often times new players are in the chat boxes looking to play but no one wants to play with them (completely understandable really) but if there were more ways for those people to be seen we could get more people playing together.

Thanks for the time but those are the only things I feel comfortable commenting on being so new.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Josh l96l

Josh l96l XB1 LGHL BOG/SC & Insta Legend: Jalbz follow it

Discord:
    JALBZ#5040
    Ratings:
    +326 / 22 / -21
    @Tris10 when it comes to playoffs. Anyway you could develop a small plugin feature to side scroll playoff brackets on the main page. As well as alternate from league to league without actually having to switch to the corresponding league fourms (just talking about the bracket for duration of playoffs and poss off season). (this might be harder with chl being so big but im assuming you could always just separate them into small sections (Q,OHL,WHL) like that. this feature is unnecessary and 90% useless. Just something i thought would be neat to have on main pg to look at. annnd possibly real life sport ticker bar/widget

• Like Like x 1
    Josh96_canucks
  3. Blindzy2149

Blindzy2149 :) Im back

Discord:
    blindzy2149#0
    Ratings:
    +146 / 27 / -61
    1. Agree

2. That is what club is for i think. this is a way of top point producers trying to get out of high contracts. Think about players like Crosby, Ovechkin, Kane and the like saying there cap shouldn't count cause they want to play together. I believe this destroys competitive hockey, creates gaps in team competitiveness. Just look why the cap was introduced in professional sports. Teams can no longer just pay high prices to players and win cups by buying them. They have to draft and grow there team based on a set cap and utilize player development.( creating scrimmages and building team chemistry would further exemplify this)

3.CPU are usually crap but if ignored by real players and left open they can be utilized. Don't understand how this would work cause how far does it go. what about assists or tip ins. Or break out passes from defense-men cpus. Or how about if they block a pass for a one timer should a goal be awarded. This is annoying I agree but can't see how it would be enforced during a game.

4.Takes some time to put the stats in at least it did when i had to do it. but agree would be cool.

5. I disagree owners change and then your stuck trying to figure out bidding around bad contracts that the previous owner dropped on you.

6.If you raise the salary cap just leads to senseless bidding guys going for ridiculous prices the lower the cap the better forces management to use there brain on the bidding. Shows which management thought about there whole team and who just wants to play with friends who are top skaters.

7.I disagree I think the least amount of free management or lowered contracts the better. Managers have to be better at management and not just kiss asses to the popular players. Players picked up in the draft or bidding process should be allowed management titles but not lowered contracts. I believe the gms should be bid on by management as well in a pre bid to make sure its management they want and not just stacking a team or avoiding a contract they don't like. This also would reflect there management ability and there player ability. No more top scorers for 0 dollars and more competitive gaming based on contracts reflecting the players skill rather then just teams stacking top players as management.

anyway these are my thoughts not yours:)
    thank you for taking the time to look over my thoughts

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Coach__Drew

Coach__Drew Mr. Fundamentals

Ratings:
    +448 / 80 / -133
    I still think we should do a organizational draft when we do a reset of rosters. Draft would be a snake draft (first season) and salaries would depend on what round a player was drafted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    selke1
  5. Winston Payne

Winston Payne Staff Emeritus

Discord:
    Winston Payne#4125
    Ratings:
    +1,170 / 0 / -1
    @Tris10 @LG McDonald

I would like to see an improved sign-up system for players (not just for Xbox, but across all platforms). Currently, a player needs to add themselves individually to each game. Once added, the scheduling tool refreshes, and they need to add themselves to the next game, at which point it refreshes again. With it needing to refresh up to 9 times and the scrolling between games that is necessary, this can take several minutes, especially on certain browsers/devices. I would like to see a system where a player can sign up for all of their games in one spot. An example of what this might look like:

[​IMG]

When a player hits submit, the scheduling system auto-fills in the games the player said there were available for. That way, the tool only needs to reload once rather than up to 9 times to complete availability and a player does not need to scroll up/down to find the games they have yet to sign up for.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    winstonpayne_
  6. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    I've been thinking about this too for awhile

I think the way i do it on the mobile app with the "quick signup" is the way to go

• Like Like x 2
  7. Josh l96l

Josh l96l XB1 LGHL BOG/SC & Insta Legend: Jalbz follow it

Discord:
    JALBZ#5040
    Ratings:
    +326 / 22 / -21

Would it be possible to have a preset function to automatically have you in every day at same time. Example. I'm always off Sundays and always free for that game so just have it slot me in for all Sundays for the year. Pros and cons are obvious. Just an idea for added laziness for guys that are always avail at the same times

Josh96_canucks
  8. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    Puck pickups are still terrible

Tips are still OP

Auto animations (example: stride dekes or little pivots when you aim your pass before you pick the puck up) need to be removed

Game speed needs to be increased

BRING BACK CUSTOM BUILDS

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    @Dunks dont you do some sort of showcase game for new players?

10. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    Currently we hold the WJC and Top Prospects Tournament every season. @LG McDonald @Knightermayer and I are currently coming up with ideas on how we can optimize the process and allow the games to be tracked because atm only WJC stats are tracked. We have training camp games already also @Falconeflame is the guy to get with on those. We are working on getting stats tracked for those and actually having a signup system for it if its possible, but atm the games are all streamed by Falcone. I believe he is going to start writing up reviews of each player he plays with to give his general consensus on what he feels they're skilled at and where he thinks they can improve.

We have been lacking in the TC games department but Falcone as definitely helped get that going again and I am gonna try to involve myself with it more now that the inauguration is over with at work.

If you have any new guys have any questions please direct them to me, Knight or @JmOnEy2436 we can more than likely get you a solid answer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DunksDynasty
  11. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    @Gilleh we want Gillehs bag over head emoji

• Winner Winner x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  12. Gilleh

Gilleh Lil Gilly

Ratings:
    +601 / 28 / -55
    Yes

gilpump
  13. Cross_X_Check

Cross_X_Check Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,125 / 123 / -201
    winner right here

cross_x_check
  14. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    PWF - can take bumps, but it's like driving a bus.

Two way - average offensively, decent defensively but can't use body

Sniper - can literally only shoot, no hitting or skating

Playmaker - can't take hits or shoot, can skate well

Jumbo playmaker - can take hits, still can't shoot and now can't skate

Dangler - falls down when you get within 3 feet of him, skates fast tho

Grinder - literally useless because nerf

Literally all the builds in the game suck and speed really doesn't matter (dangler or playmaker) because the defenseman are twice as fast anyway.

This game (and 16) really removed any skill gap there was left, you can have a team of people who just bought the game pick it up and compete with the best simply because you can literally shoot from anywhere with one of the shitty preset builds, make a shitty tip and send the goalie into a shitty animation. I don't know who tests NHL and says "damn, this is a good game", but I strongly urge whoever does to go watch a real NHL game.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    They probably hand the game off to a bunch of COD testers...pretty soon we may see a jet pack perk. o_O

This game is worse than before! Can't they just roll back both shitty patches and just let the game suck normally instead of it SUCKING ELEPHANT BALLS.

Drugmonkeyrx