Xbox New Year, New Me.... Xbox Wishlists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 28, 2016.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    Fun time of the season where the community gets to review and chime in on the good, bad and ugly that the LGHL has to offer.

Just looking for some feed back on everything the League has done, and is looking to do. The "Future of the LGHL" post gave some insight into what I feel right now. As such a large community I am interested in hearing some of your feed back regardless of it being site related or league related.

I've already hear some debates about MGT selections as well as the salaried AGM rules for the NHL and AHL. In my mind I have somethings I'd like to see but I'm not 100% sold on a solid idea yet. Yet another good example has been how our PSN Managers are looking to add a private chat system to the site and mobile app. That was an awesome feature in VHL I do miss(probably was the only thing that worked there as well).

If you got ideas for @Tris10 and the site be sure to tag him. And anything league related can be posted @ me or sent in a PM.

Hope everyone had a great holiday
    -Brodie

LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. Williams x12x

Williams x12x #WillyAfterDark

Discord:
    Williams x12x#8346
    Ratings:
    +730 / 15 / -22
    We had a private chat with the old shoutbox.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Williamsx12x
  3. Halfy

Halfy Internet Virgin

Discord:
    Halfy#1065
    Ratings:
    +549 / 57 / -53
    GM Connected leagues

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    1.) Private Chat - direct PMs, as in Instant Messages, really miss this

2.) Chatbox Archive, directly on the chatbox, no next day stuff, same with the search ability

3.) Share Gameclips right in the Chatbox - Click below chatbox, my clips, select it, post in chat and be able to watch it in the chatbox

4.) Ability to be @ in MGMT threads and get an alert

5.) Show the player or everyone WHO bid on them after bidding (each bid) It will prevent sniping as much, also will help with trading

6.) Private Bidding clock, owners really seem to want it (i dont care bc i dont listen to the CB, but it def seems to have an effect, whether it be pointing out a steal and brings it to the attention of an owner in that division or whether someone doesnt realize a guy is there or recognize his name change)

7.) Ability to post a twitch link again

8.) Popcorn Emoji i had Ozzy implement but Tris removed </3 http://s679.photobucket.com/user/HolyHana/media/Emoticons/popcorn.gif.html

@Tris10

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 8
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  5. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +4,999 / 139 / -217
    -Private chats that were tied in with the chatbox was pretty great. Would be nice to have them back.

-I know Tris did away with people posting Twitch links, but it's sort of dumb if you're trying to share someone else's Twitch link. If someone posts there own twitch link and spams it, should warrant a CB mute. Just let that be known, simple.

-Salaried management was nice. Thought there is perks to being an owner, having the ability to start with you plus 2 friends (whoever you want) is a nice incentive. Obviously, as someone looking to be management, id like the option to still be there. Perhaps slightly increasing the salary of that position if it was unbalanced?

-As for the trending topic of who gets to be AHL management. Quit labeling people. As it's not secret, GB and I are planning to take an AHL team. As expected, you have owners just about as salty as the Atlantic Ocean. My point is if him and I never did management, then we'd be good to do AHL management? Makes absolutely no sense. I like the AHL more than the NHL and greg is my friend, don't put these restrictions on people or you'll see the drop off become even more severe.

Would you rather see someone leave completely, or at least stay in the AHL level because they enjoy it? I'm not speaking on only my behalf, but others, as well. The game is bad, how the hell can you label who is better at shooting turds on net? Scrap it and let people do what they enjoy doing. Because if you're not having fun, then why even bother being here?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Lokix6x
  6. bMaJuH

bMaJuH Free Agent

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 47 / -79
    Ticker showing news, scores, new media content, etc (if possible this would be so cool)

Jersey Retirements for some of those that we have lost over the years and maybe even some for some of the greater guys in the community or on a team in itself

Friendlier Community (chirps are cool and are but some people (you know who you are) are over the line and need too chill out. Makes it hard too enjoy this great league when people are spoiling it for others. Maybe some assigned moderators would be nice for the shout boxes could help?)

Take steps for more competitive teams (already being done so thank you @LG McDonald :))

Please bring back the popcorn emoji too lol

(my list was based for all 3 leagues. hopefully thats ok. i know obviously not everything will happen nor be perfect but these were just some ideas that i wanted too throw out there)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Gulash l4l

Gulash l4l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gulash#0239
    Ratings:
    +560 / 80 / -95
    private bidding clock for owners

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. SJUSoccer9

SJUSoccer9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SJUSoccer9#5071
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 10 / -12
    SEASON 26 GOALIE INTERFERENCE PENALTIES BRING EM BACK!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!!!!

or we can just keep plowing into goalies, who gives a shit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Blindzy2149

Blindzy2149 :) Im back

Discord:
    blindzy2149#0
    Ratings:
    +146 / 27 / -61
    If there is a way to add a feature that you can add people to xbox parties straight from the chatbox instead of typing there name in on the xbox just would make things easier when getting people on site for club games and practices.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    GiFs to appear in chat box like the LG Wild Wild West days. Plz.

• Winner Winner x 1
    jackbauertuna_
  11. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    More Emojis, and less gala

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. KJ l91l

KJ l91l Certified Center

Discord:
    kjl91l#0
    Ratings:
    +565 / 70 / -98
    Can the LGCHL go position lock? I feel this would allow ECU's to be used more and have more meaning.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    KJ_l91l
  13. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72
    I'd like to see a committee put together for compensation.preferably a group of 3 guys who have knowledge of talent
    not just League Officials who think they know who should go back by guessing or just looking at salary.

this would only be needed if the league doesn't make all trades auto with no comp.

would also like to see us also put a committee together for awarding new owners to teams.

bidding should be private.like I said be4 let everyone see who has has been won in the chat
    but allowing it to all go through the chat box is just a shit show as we have seen for a number of seasons

find some way that we can speed up the offseason, have other stuff going on when playoffs are on
    like LGIHL or even make up other tourneys.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Josh l96l

Josh l96l XB1 LGHL BOG/SC & Insta Legend: Jalbz follow it

Discord:
    JALBZ#5040
    Ratings:
    +326 / 22 / -21
    1. Game matchup page have a private message board for the teams involved. Quicker way to look at proof of when challenges were sent as well as quick reference to whomever is in the game if someone may be late for one team and the other person on the opposing team may happen to be busy or not notice the notification. If this could be integrated into the app I feel it would be extremely useful.

2. A link on the app to go straight to main lg page instead of having to go thru the forums. Reason for this is Altho the chat feature in the app is very useful it doesn't seem to carry over saved pretext colour formats. I like the handiness of the app chat but the shoutbox design is just more fun to use.

3. Altho i love snipes and its great to watch as a player. It just seems it would make a lot more sense for private bid timers. If this happens then I'm sure it could help reduce a little bit of stupidity.

4. I like how you broadcast games on the site. But when it's game time and your trying to navigate the site thru the app. It's so fucking annoying having the game pop up after every page change. I doubt it is possible to fix this. I do agree that having the games on the page is helpful for the league so I don't mind the annoyance in exchange for having the games broadcasted to promote the league.

5. On that note I do feel in order to continue promoting the game and the site I feel that there should be a rule where one team (vistors or just home team unless figured out by the teams before hand) that for finals games. (Lghl lgahl lgchl pro series) it should be made avail for the public to see. Just like how proseries finals wasn't broadcasted. If this was a lag issue for everyone I understand and fuck that. The win is more important. But if it has no outcome on your game. I don't see why we can't try the promote the site that has been putting up with all of our shit for so long and has been doing a solid job while doing it.

Anyways solid job so far thanks for all the hard work and effort you guys all put into the site

• Informative Informative x 2
    Josh96_canucks
  15. ThatZachGuy

ThatZachGuy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +596 / 35 / -36
    Make the amount of time to bid on someone shorter. Maybe 12 hours instead of 18.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. x2Apollo4x

x2Apollo4x Apollo bayyybay

Discord:
    x2apollo4x#6628
    Ratings:
    +576 / 33 / -46
    I use the team message option from the locker room and then invite to party. makes it easy. But a alternative could be cool

No Streaming Account
  17. x2Apollo4x

x2Apollo4x Apollo bayyybay

Discord:
    x2apollo4x#6628
    Ratings:
    +576 / 33 / -46
    Having done management on both sides now (xbox and psn) I notice there's quite a few things on the psn side that is missing from the Xbox side.

1)Mass messaging to ps4 is a huge thing missing. I know it's probably extremely difficult to add this feature due to lg being xbox first.

2)In the locker room showing players online only shows for players who are have xbox.

3) on the app having a link straight to the team locker room would be extremely useful.

4) team records (although I'm sure they will be added after a few seasons)

5) rules for psn side. Everytime I would attempt to go to the rules thru the app/on my phone it would redirect me to the Xbox rules as opposed to the psn rules. Yes the rules are similar but there was a few rule changes on xbox chl this season that has not been put on the psn side so creates confusion.

Xbox side

1) each season the new updates and add ons have been amazing. Keep up the great work.

No Streaming Account
  18. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Can we get a better NHL product to play? All these materialistic things are fine and dandy however they don't mean a damn thing if we're still structuring the site around the same piece of shit product from EA.

@Tris10 only thing left to do is create a game. You've provided everything the site needs

CoachCrass
  19. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    Remove buy outs for a minimum of 6 months that would be a good start.

Site bans should have no buy out options.

• Like Like x 3
    Drugmonkeyrx
  20. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    All those requests are from our Xbox API.

We are working our asses off to get one for psn, fingers crossed

LeagueGamingOfficial