Mid-Season Western Conference Review

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Jacuzzi-Boi, May 27, 2016.

1. JoPz-95

JoPz-95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +231 / 4 / -8
    Hey, I did this review thingy, its not that great but I was really bored today. I aint no writer so there are gonna be mistakes, deal with it ugly boyyyys.They are just little write-ups on each team, nothing crazy. I might do the East but probably not, so dont get your hopes up. Enjoy/Hate.

Mid-Season Review

Western Conference

1. Edmonton Oilers

The Oilers have dominated this season and I think they will continue to dominate. Every line is dominating right now, with the 2nd/3rd line of NUKE, Duff, and cmwilly crushing everyone they play against. The Oilers just acquired Rehanek which will complete their top line. The defense of the Oilers isn’t too flashy but they get the job done. Krish and JP are a solid first pairing, after that you can swap in all the Dmen into the 2nd/3rd pairing, they are all pretty similar in skill level from what I have seen. The Oilers are the most well rounded team and I think they will continue to dominate the rest of the season.

2. Chicago Blackhawks

The Blackhawks have the 2 best players at their respective positions being Class and Piper. The Hawks a sick first line that have killed it every game they have played. That being said the other 2 lines are lackluster with the exception of Patches, but Scootz made some moves and got Aviss which should help the second line be more dominant. The third line is weak. The 1st pairing of Inglis and TerryTOR is very good and can hold it down against top lines. The 2nd pairing of Desy and Barrie is also a good pairing against other 2nd lines in the league. The 3rd pair is weak. Basically Chicago is a solid team but fall off once you get to the third line.

3. Dallas Stars

Dallas is a weird team to me, they don’t seem that strong on paper but are doing very well. I think the left side of the ice is dangerous with Kadri and Theos after that every player is either average or weak, but their lines must have good chemistry because they are getting the job done. The line of Theos, Guimond, and Crazy have been killing it but they haven’t played anyone too strong. I think the top line of phd, kadri, and shaun is more well-rounded but doesn’t compare to other top teams 1st line. The defense for Dallas is mediocre at best not much to say about them. Dallas is winning games but I think come playoffs they will struggle.

4. Winnipeg Jets

The Jets started out the season flying but it seems they are running out of gas and need to refuel. The offense for this team looks terrible on paper, but they somehow win games. These are the type of players who play with 99 heart and for the name on the front and not the back, and I respect that. In reality though I the Jets have no real offensive threats but I’m gonna assume they play well together. Now on to the teams defense Ez and Snoop are solid d-men but outside of that the teams D are weak, actually snipefest isn’t too bad either. I think this team will have to continue to play with 99 heart or they won’t make the playoffs.

5. Vancouver Canucks

Vancouver isn’t doing as well as I thought they would be. With basically their whole offense returning from last season I thought they would have come out flying, but it seems they have had a few issues. That being said it seems they are getting comfortable again and are on a win streak. The offensive for this team is good they don’t have many crazy individual talents on this team but the 3 lines all play well together. The defense is what worries me Woy and Cor are solid D, Dxwny also has his moments but outside of that they are weak. Vancouver will make the playoffs again and I think they will be hard to beat but I don’t see them winning the WCF.

8. San Jose Sharks

Sharks are surprisingly in a playoff spot right now, but I don’t think it will last. The offense of this team honestly isn’t the worst in the league. I think a line of Evo, girard, and talent/runlikehell can definitely win them games, but outside of that the team falls off hard and even that first line wouldn’t stand a chance against other top lines. The Sharks D are so bad with the Markis and Rad being the only decent D. I think the playoff run for the Sharks will end and they will be bottom hitting the golf courses in LA early this year.

7. Anaheim Ducks

The Ducks are a have a good group. The offense is has a lot of solid players, I don’t know the lines they are running but they have a lot of players who are over looked. Bidou being the best example I have seen him in club and he is a solid player and seems to be doing well for the Ducks. They have a solid 4 or 5 offensive threats but have no real “top line” that can compete with other teams 1st line. The defense on this team is also solid no real superstars but D that you can trust and count on. I think the Ducks will make the playoffs but get eliminated early.

6. Nashville Predators

Nashville is kinda where I expected them to be but it looks like they are turning into a more well- rounded team. The offense looks good the 1st and 2nd line looks solid, the 3rd looks like poop though. The defense is coming along they just got Trio and Topdefense which is a solid 1st pairing. After that Kane and Lecesse are decent then the 3rd pair is weak. So, Nashville kinda in the same boat as Chicago having a weak ass third line. The Preds will make the playoffs, and will have to win the 1st and 2nd line games to make it far.

9. Calgary Flames

Calgary went through a little in house drama but are back on track. The offense looks decent the first line is solid with them acquiring Blitz and Wally. After that Fool and Bbenz are solid 2nd liners and then the 3rd line is weak. The defense is decent aswell Jerz and Levac are a decent 1st pairing Jerz will have to carry most the weight, the second pairing of soph and dydy is also solid, then it falls off. So we have another team with a pretty weak third line. I think the Flames will make the playoffs and get bounced early.

10. Minnesota Wild

The Wild aren’t doing as good as I thought they would be and they just traded Pindy so I don’t think it will get any better. The offense for this team actually has some good players but I feel they all just don’t mesh well together. The left side is solid with Skillz, bizzy, and Sam but outside of that the rest are just average. The defense on this team is mediocre, they don’t have any stand out D that can contain top players so I think that’s where their weakness is. I see Minny battling for the final spot in the playoffs.

11. Los Angeles Kings

The Kings also went through some in house drama. Now being led by Rage they are trying to turn things around. The offense definitely has its threats Pindy, Ayoh, and browness is an intimidating line for anyone. The team kinda falls off after that though with AJ being the only good forward after that, JCoul is decent as well but after that it’s not very good. The defense for this team is so weak Eagle is the only stand out dman to me, Serpe is also decent but after that it’s a rough life for LA. I think this team will fall short of the playoffs.

12. St. Louis Blues

The Blues are just weak, and better hold on to their 1st round pick if they still got it, and do a better job in bidding next season. The offense is bad with Bruchboi and True being decent. The defense is just bad. Better luck next year.

13. Colorado Avalanche

Colorado is doing pretty bad but their team looks better than the Blues. The forwards on this team are not that bad, they have Ali, falcon, tkess, and benz are actually pretty solid players. I guess they just can’t get it going and that happens. The defense on the other hand is horrible, DCskins and jack24 are mediocre but maybe that’s the issue for the team, they cant breakout of their own end.

14. Arizona Coyotes

Oh boy the YOTES, life is rough in the desert. The offense is terrible with the exceptions of MC3, boogi, snagster and krilla. Those forward are all mediocre and could help 2nd/3rd lines of other teams. The defense just all suck. The yotes don’t even have their 1st pick either. TOMB. Better luck next year.

• Like x 14
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Giddeus12

Giddeus12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -1
    You hit me right in the feels jopz. :(

giddeus1287
  3. JERZ Network

JERZ Network Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,103 / 48 / -68
    Any dpair with me is far better than decent. Rethink your life.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    JERZNetwork
  4. sparkplug87 nic

sparkplug87 nic Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 5 / -14
    No love for the tendy's

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. JoPz-95

Ratings:
    +231 / 4 / -8
    Nahh i didnt do tendy's cause idk who is good or not, you all equally suck imo hahahah, the position sucks.

• Like x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Just because you don't know the people on Dallas d-core doesn't make them mediocre lol.

No Streaming Account
  7. JoPz-95

Ratings:
    +231 / 4 / -8
    I have seen every player on Dallas, I know the league pretty well, i stand by what i said don't get butthurt. I'm a quitter who cares what i have to say

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. xxSNIPESHOTxx21

xxSNIPESHOTxx21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -7
    I like this good write up but wheres my shutout lol ive been explosive on the offence for the jets I would think lol overall not a bad write up

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Papadamou_l88l

Papadamou_l88l Kanel88l

Ratings:
    +7 / 4 / -4
    if I'm decent what u lol

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. CUMMINS-_-7

CUMMINS-_-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    I_AM_RIPPERMAGOO#7800
    Ratings:
    +428 / 59 / -39
    He is G.O.A.T.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    rippermagootv
  11. smashNgrab21

smashNgrab21 smashNgrab21

Ratings:
    +15 / 9 / -2
    Good write up, i couldn't careless what people think of me or my line mates, getting the job done is all that matters, and unfortunately for you "Elite" wannabes we are going to give our best to show you what we are about!

Yours Sincerely,

Mediocre Dallas Nobody

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    ^ ?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Woytkiw8
  13. Tanev4Norris

Tanev4Norris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 9 / -2
    Ehhh you hear that Rico," isn't too bad either".

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  15. Lost-Codes

Lost-Codes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0
    Lol 9 gp 12 ga while playing D including games against buffalo chicago florida and edmonton = Weak

Tough news learning im shit.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    Jordan sucks pass it on.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
    Class_Act_27
  17. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73

No Streaming Account
  18. eZDangles

eZDangles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 7 / -16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    eZDangles
  19. debarrd

debarrd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +263 / 5 / -19
    Everything you say slightly arouses me;)

• Like Like x 2
    debarrd11
  20. Wallywallabe

Wallywallabe Well-Known Member

Discord:
    wallywallabee#8870
    Ratings:
    +86 / 4 / -6
    Its a long fall from first overall bud.... if only they could watch you make a breakout pass gg nub

No Streaming Account